jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

If society were to collapse back to the iron age, how do you think people would

1. Thomas Finney profile image51
    Thomas Finneyposted 6 months ago

If society were to collapse back to the iron age, how do you think people would deal with it?

No cellphones, no videogames, no guns or high tech weaponry. What would you say is the worlds future if it came to that?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13720539_f260.jpg

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 6 months ago

If by collapse you mean all knowledge of technology would disappear, well then, after the dust settled people would pretty much do the same thing they did back then to survive and move forward in life.

If knowledge of technology remained that would be a different story for they would use that knowledge to begin rebuilding the life that had collapsed.

It is important to note that people in previous ages were not stupid or even ignorant.  They were quite capable and creative, doing far more than we are led to believe. As well, keep in mind that "the world's future" has already been determined by its creator.

1. Thomas Finney profile image51
      Thomas Finneyposted 6 months agoin reply to this

When I mean back to the iron age I did mean with knowledge. There has been talk of a solar ray that could destroy all technology on earth, it would be interesting to see how it would effect society and the world as a whole.

3. Necento anto profile image87
    Necento antoposted 6 months ago

Hey Thomas,
    Hypothetically, I guess it would be nice. People will have real conversations and people would spend more time with other people trying to know them, not like how it is nowadays, people glued to their gadgets. I can say for myself, I will be very happy.
    But I would like to say I do not believe that solar rays would destroy technology. I know that God has a plan for this earth and its beings. He will makes things better for us.

working