Through what means do I get paid

1. profile image60
    MUMIN SAEEDposted 5 months ago

Through what means do I get paid

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 5 months ago

Hey, try clicking the Help link at the top of the page, and reading through the site FAQ. It has a section on earnings and payments.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 months ago

You joined 13 hours ago??!  and you're asking about being paid?  LMAO!!   First you need to create a profile.  Then you must go to the learning center to familiarize yourself with all aspects of Hubpages.  You will need to write, edit and publish several well-written, moderated and approved articles and allow enough of your work to pass as well as become acquainted with setting up an adsense account.  It may be months and months before you reach the $50.00 minimum pay out.  You must also establish a Pay Pal account to be paid.
    I suggest you begin at the beginning and read all of the Learning Center material.
    (Do your profile asap....check out all the many profiles of established authors here, to get a good idea of how to create an interesting profile with photo and short bio & where you are from.  No one will read anything written by a totally anonymous person.)

working