jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Are you ready for a new national anthem and new American flag?

1. capncrunch profile image75
    capncrunchposted 3 months ago

Are you ready for a new national anthem and new American flag?

What will the new flag look like?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13779479_f260.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image60
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

What's so wrong with the old one , Oh ........that's right , It doesn't burn easily enough ?

1. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 3 months agoin reply to this

What's wrong with the one we have now? NOTHING other than it offends someone. The rest of us AMERICAMS evidently don't count. If one person out of 1000 is offended about something the rest of us have to cater to that on. I say BS.

2. Alternative Prime profile image76
      Alternative Primeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I'm not FOND of protestors "Lighting Up" flags, but at least they're not "Pledging Allegiance 2 Putin" & DENIGRATING Heroic Patriotic Americans in our FBI & CIA ~ YES, Believe it or NOT Comrade Trump Acted TREASONOUS Again, on VETERANs Day

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I agree, it defines our founding of the US.

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image83
    wrenchBiscuitposted 3 months ago

This is the type of question that encourages the reader to choose one side or the other. But in order to build a house, a man must first get himself a hammer. Jesus is likened unto a hammer. And what Jesus said to the rich man was very true. In Matthew 19:21 Jesus said: “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Now, it should be understood that the Christan Bible is filled with both truth and error, and this was done purposely to create confusion. But when this verse is taken in context with the overall teachings of Jesus, we see that it is true. But we also see something else as well. We can see that it was not only money that Jesus had in mind. Jesus was telling us throughout his teaching that we must let go of the Earth, our carnal desires, and all herein. He was telling us that as long as we cling to one thing here on this Earth; as long as we love, admire, and worship anything that is of this world, then we will never ascend back to the Father and Mother in heaven. That is because our love of corruption will keep our souls tethered to this 3 dimensional universe. Consequently, our souls will continue to be recycled over and over again , and we will never escape into life, but only remain dead :a dormant seed here in the Earth.

As is often the case, it is only through morality that we are able to let go of the corruption of this world. Our love of corruption creates a blindness, but morality enables us to see more clearly. Morality is what enables us to hear the proper answer to a question such as the one posed here. Without morality, a man only hears what he wants to hear. 

I don't really care what kind of a flag men want to wave, or what kind of song they want to sing. It is futile to worry over such matters, as this world was created by a dark hand.  I am ready to go home, and that is my greatest concern.

working