jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (23 posts)

WHY Are Some Repulsive "CHRISTIANs" In Alabama FORESAKING Their Bibles / GOD To

1. Alternative Prime profile image75
    Alternative Primeposted 2 months ago

WHY Are Some Repulsive "CHRISTIANs" In Alabama FORESAKING Their Bibles / GOD To Support Roy Moore?

Just like OUR Chronically DECAYING White House, did HELL "Pitch a Tent" in Alabama when nobody was looking?? This southern region was always a STRANGE, Creepy place where "DEMONs of Immorality" seemed to find a COMFY Home, but WHY the recent Exhibition of "Blatant INSANITY" & "OVERT Blasphemy" by the "CRAZY Christian Minority", including some WOMEN, to actually VOTE for an ALLEGED "PEDOPHILE"?? Are Child ABUSERs the MAJORITY here, the ONLY Available Candidates in Alabama??

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13810998_f260.jpg

2. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 2 months ago

Does the bible actually condemn relationships with children? I don’t think so. So technically they’re not foresaking anything.

The biggest issue seems to be that he’s the main figure opposing abortion. Because it’s sooooo important to protect zygotes but once they turn into children and eventually adults (especially female ones) no one actually cares what happens to them.

Alternative Primeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Aime, GOD doesn't Condone Pedophilia & the BIBLE CONDEMNs "Sexual Immorality" ~ A Criminal Act many women R alledging Roy Moore Committed ~ Would U CONDEMN or Condone Willful Administering of "MENTAL Anguish" 2 a Woman by a man via ABUSE?

2. Aime F profile image85
      Aime Fposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Where does he specifically condemn pedophilia? You can claim it under “sexual immorality” but by that definition pedophilia is no bigger sin than pre-marital sex.

I’m not sure why you’re directing questions at me as though I am defending Moore.

3. Alternative Prime profile image75

Aime, if U are Religious, ask your Priest/Preacher if the BIBLE and or GOD, Condones or CONDEMNs "Child Molestation" ~ Then, ask any Priest or Preacher in the country, EXCLUDING Alabama of course ~ Pedophilia is a Despicable CRIME Right?

4. Aime F profile image85

I am not religious. You’re claiming that the Bible condemns pedophilia specifically and I’m asking you why you’re saying that. You SHOULD be able to provide evidence if you’re making the claim, right? Not sending me to a priest.

5. Alternative Prime profile image75

lol, Aime, U Might NEED a Priest ~ "Sexual IMMORALITY" is "ALL Encompassing" & Priests CLEARLY Understand it INCLUDEs Pedophilia ~ Even Prison INMATEs, many of whom become very acquainted with GOD Post Sentencing, Deliver Justice to PEDOPHILEs

6. Aime F profile image85

My goodness, pedophilia runs rampant in the Catholic Church so I certainly don’t think I need a priest.

I condemn pedophilia, please do not get confused. I’m saying I don’t think pedophilia specifically runs as counter to religion as you claim.

7. Alternative Prime profile image75

Aime, you're attempting to CONTORT Right & WRONG as it Pertains to "Religion & the CRIME of Pedophilia" ~ If Memory Serves, I believe U also ASSERTED that "Delusional Donald" wasn't VIOLENT when we discussed his many SYMPTOMs of Psychopathy

8. Aime F profile image85

I don’t think I’m contorting anything.

I don’t remember commenting on violence but I do remember disagreeing that Trump met the clinical criteria for psychopathy. What does that have to do with anything?

9. Alternative Prime profile image75

I simply question the INTELLECT of a person who refuses 2 accept the Reality of an UNHINGED Charlatan like Trump who meets the CLINICAL Definition of "Psychopathy" ~ Here's the SYMPTOMs, Donald Exhibits Signs of at least 17 of 20 ~ https://www.health

10. Aime F profile image85

You need not question my INTELLECT on that as I have two degrees in PSYCHOLOGY.

I question the INTELLECT of someone who thinks he’s SMARTER than everyone else with no real reason TO DO SO.

Am I doing this random yelling thing right or nah?

11. Alternative Prime profile image75

"Degrees in PSYCHOLOGY" Aime? If "Delusional Donald" was your patient & U failed 2 diagnose him as a Mentally ILL 71 yr old SUFFERING from Severe PSYCHOPATHY, U could be liable 4 MAL-Practice ~ BTW, Chubby Nazi S. Bannon LUVs Roy Moore too

12. Aime F profile image85

I think I said this the last time you insisted on having this conversation with me, but I see some similarities between you and Trump. Maybe you’re so angered by him because you can’t stand those qualities within yourself.

Just a thought. smile

13. Alternative Prime profile image75

Your Refusal 2 ACCEPT the Reality that Clinically, a Dangerous PSYCHOPATH Roams within 1600 Penn Ave reveals alot about U, but it doesn't change the FACT that "Delusional Donald" SUFFERs from at least 17 SYMPTOMs of "Psychopathy" & I don't

14. Aime F profile image85

smile

15. Alternative Prime profile image75

We Agree ~ smile ~ Can U Believe the Rate of Moral & Ethical DECAY the USA has realized in 1 year? Let this SINK In ~ An Alleged "Woman ABUSER" Trump & a NAZI S. Bannon have ENDORSED Roy Moore, Alleged PEDOPHILE 4 Senate ~ AMERICA's Great AGAIN

3. ahorseback profile image59
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

Wow , you've really swallowed the line , hook , sinkers and bait too .  I believe you have a permanent case of Trump Derangement  flu, ........:-]  but you thinking you actually knowing something about the bible is the biggest  joke .

lol @ ahorsehack, I OBVIOUSLY know MOORE about the BIBLE & GOD than the "Blasphemous MINORITY" of Charlatan Voters in Alabama who think they'll actually receive an ADMITTANCE Slip into HEAVEN after embracing "FILTHY Roy" & "Delusional Donald"

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 months ago

Still haven't fixed that broken CAPS LOCK button, I see.

YUP Keith, BROKE, just like your awkward "OFF-Topic Remarks" ~ How do U like surviving in a Rapidly DECAYING 3rd World Land where a "DELUSIONAL" 71 yr old Alleged Woman ABUSER Meglomanic  ENDORSED an ELDERLY Alleged "Pedophile" 4 U.S. SENATE?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I'll miss these bursts of political-Tourette's word salad when HubPages finally shuts down the "answers" section of the site.

3. Alternative Prime profile image75

Keith, You're not gonna' miss "Questions & Answers" nearly as much as Medicare, Medicaid, Soc Security & HealthCARE, all R under ATTACK by a Mentally ILL Pseudo-Pres & CON-Man P. Ryan ~ Has Roy Moore Alleged "PEDOPHILE / Senator" SUNK In

working