jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

GOP Tax Bill: Economic Boom Or Liquidity Glut?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 2 months ago

GOP Tax Bill: Economic Boom Or Liquidity Glut?

12/18/2017 Senate vote on GOP tax bill, now working on SALT & AMT, Child-tax-credit & mortgage interest deduction. Are you interested to find out if all this things will be taken away from you? I predict a Christmas Eve vote when everybody is not looking. Shouldn't we all keep looking at this, and not get distracted?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13819596_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 months ago

ptosis

Once again, the problem is the Internal Revenue Code and the 16yh Amendments. Both parties have contributed to tax inequity for the last 100 years. A National Sales Tax would be fair, and it would be similar to the Sales Tax found in many of the states. Any argument you have against a NST would exist in the already passed State Sales Taxes.

With an NST you could eliminate most of the IRS and its TAX Court and criminal sanctions. CPAs would have to do what CPAs are trained to do, Audit Businesses. People wouldn't have to pay to have their taxes done, because when they buy, they pay.

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Once again you are not interested in answering the Q. Maybe you need Adderall and Ritalin.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 months agoin reply to this

ptosis
      What I think you need are manners, and once again your question is bogus. I have told you what the real problem is and you ignore it and make snide remarks.

tax bills have been the same for decades,today we have the biggest wealth disparity

working