jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Are you happy that pedo Moore lost in Alabama and Omarosa was fired from WH?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 2 months ago

Are you happy that pedo Moore lost in Alabama and Omarosa was fired from WH?

I am! smilesmilesmile:smilesmilesmile ...  Merry merry merry Christmas!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13823487_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12929193_f260.jpg

ptosis
    Once again you are defaming with the unnecessary inclusion of "pedo".
    Perpetrating an unfounded allegation. I thought you championed the presumption of innocence. Apparently not.

He has been in politics for more than 30 years and after all the opportunities to make the allegation, why now? As with all of the allegations that are decades old, it is clear that someone or some group is using these very old stories for political purposes.

What it does say it that these political sleuths couldn't find anything newer than a 34 year old story.

Yet the liberals are all enraged when someone brings up the past events of the Clintons or Obama. How interesting, unilateral justice, and certainly not for ALL.

As for Omarosa,  “Many of her colleagues are elated by today’s news.”

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Just because you are not convicted  doesn't mean you're innocent. Remember he was a deputy DA at the time and banned from the mall. His recent comments are abhorrent on slavery so it's not all 'old news'.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 months agoin reply to this

The allegations were made purely for political advantage. Presumption of Innocence is why we have laws comrade. Otherwise you are just being a chelsea Handler.
      allegations are 3 decades old. We are all slaves in this country. A democrat creation

3. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Still  - you do not answer, again. Happy? Yes or no. It's a real simple Q. Yes or no are you happy?

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 months agoin reply to this

ptosis
      Now you know how I see your comments.

working