Hero LeBron James Educates Our Kids While Bozo Trump Cages Our Kids

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (30 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14157730.jpg

I think what everyone would really like to see is Bozo Trump dare to call Lebron James and Don Lemon ‘Dumb’ to their faces instead of writing it on his twit tweet twitter feed from a thousand miles away and then hiding in a closet, but I think a face to face with real men might be a little too much to expect from a cowardly 5 time draft dodger like Mr. Trump wouldn’t you say? LeBron James, big, strong powerful master athlete, hero, humanitarian, caring, heart of gold, one of God’s good angels who is sharing his earned wealth to educate and benefit our precious children and mankind here on Earth:

Donald Trump, Trump University Scam, disgraceful, weird, mentally unsound, weak, small racist, propagandist, divisive hater of almost everything America stands for, public Russian sympathizer and soulless dark force who should have been removed from our oval office long ago and apparently has no second thoughts or remorse about segregating families and maniacally caging our precious innocent children in the most inhumane way: God will judge both and their fans accordingly:

2. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 5 years ago

Are you attempting to enter the country illegally? I'm surprised you have so much time to post.

JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Live to Learn: I'm surprised Hub-Pages allows you to talk this way to other members: I'm seriously considering leaving this place because of your type of off-topic personal rants:

FaceBook and other social media sites are rooting out all questionable accounts, I'd like to see Hub-Pages do the same with a particular focus on individuals around here who maintain a cultish loyalty to an obvious  traitor like Trump who expresses an unwavering allegiance to his master Vladimir Putin, along with other HP members who have the audacity to question the patriotism of heroes like Senator John McCain and those individuals who foster said disgraceful behavior:

I suppose, as usual, you have nothing to say about the topic right, just personal attacks? Nothing to say about a great American hero like Lebron James who is investing millions to educate our children while Bozo Trump continues to exhibit clear signs of a dangerous mental illness, overt racism and weak, obedient tendencies toward our enemies while giving the unlawful green light for individuals to throw our children in cages with zero consideration given to the permanent psychological damage it does to God's youngsters ?

I guess if I voted for a 72 year old basket case who is sabotaging the USA from the inside at every turn and who will be headed straight to the Devil's bone yard when his time expires here on Earth, I might have second thoughts about saying anything positive about him as well:

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was responding to the OP. I think that is what hub pages expects. My kids aren't being caged. Neither are yours, if you are not in this country illegally. My understanding is many of the pictures we saw were taken during the Obama years.

I wouldn't attempt to enter a country illegally. I certainly wouldn't put my children in such a dangerous position. Were I to do such a thing I wouldn't be surprised were we to be incarcerated separately.

Sometimes, it appears as if the left cannot fathom that adults make bad decisions and suffer the consequences. Sometimes, it appears as if the left doesn't believe human beings are intelligent. I would not expect anyone to make excuses and attempt to lay blame on anyone, but me, for the consequences of my actions.

I don't know what 'OP' means and your personal rants are unacceptable: You're wrong about everything else: ALL children are God's children which means those who are segregated from their loving parents then inhumanely caged like rabid dogs and psychologically and physically brutalized by this soon to be imprisoned orange madman occupying our oval office are indeed OUR children and that's why this megalomaniac is obstructed by the resistance and more at every turn:

If you lived in a country where your children's lives were in danger from violence and or economic calamity, you might venture over to the USA as thousands do to seek solace, a decent job, a brighter future for your children and relative safety, even in a collapsing democracy such as Trump's:

It's too bad Donald Trump wasn't caged, mistreated and immediately sent back to where ever he came from when his grifter family tried to come here, this country would be much better off without his insanity:

So Jake. You tell me the solution. Open borders? If not open borders then we have to accept that,through congressional laziness, we have a problem. We have to get a handle on it. If, in the interim, you don't like the conditions available for those attempting entry illegally, how much should be spent on facilities acceptable to you? The left felt no money should be spent, since the conditions you find appalling are the exact same used under Obama. Obama wasn't a bozo for doing such, now Trump is.

I don't want to see families separated. But, wanting a higher standard of living is not justification for circumventing law. If it is, then why can't you and I just go rob a bank without worrying about consequences?

A. We don't have open borders and never had open borders despite what welfare queen fabricator Sean Hammity and the orange criminal in our oval office cries about all night long on fox phony channel and twitter because of course that's all they have to do to occupy their time:

B. Undocumented individuals despite what country they are fleeing, are NOT circumventing our laws by seeking a new life here:

You really should begin a conversation based on FACTS, not fox phony channel propaganda:

LOL Jake. I don't watch Fox. Most of my news comes from sources branded as left leaning. You are right. We don't have open borders but they are incredibly porous,at the moment. We need a sustainable and fair immigration policy and Congress appears to be unwilling to tackle the issue. One the American public agrees is fair. But,  believing people do not have the right to circumvent immigration procedures is not tantamount to not caring.

I seriously doubt your sincerity and you're just plain wrong again Live to Learn: The only person who has made a living out of circumventing and actually breaking our laws which include serious federal crimes including the breach of our constitution by receiving money from foreign governments is Bozo Trump and his grifter family, but soon if justice is served, they should pay the price for their crimes and public allegiance to our enemies which is called treason and treachery:

We need far fewer 'Trump University Scams" where according to reports, the Trump Family scammed senior citizens out of their savings, and many more legitimate investments in our children's education like this:

"LeBron James praised by hometown school district"

"LeBron James is a hometown hero and the city of Akron hailed the NBA player for opening the “I Promise” school for at-risk kids, despite the fact that President Donald Trump has publicly gone on the attack and lashed out against the NBA star, reports Raw Story."

“Anyone that’s done what LeBron James has done for the past decade to 15 years for our children to prepare them to flourish in life has to be an intelligent person,” Akron Public Schools spokesman Mark Williamson said on Monday."

https://thegrio.com/2018/08/07/lebron-james-school/

I'm not knocking LeBron. The issues are not tied together. If there is no immigration fraud how do you account for the millions undocumented?

Turning a blind eye to facts is your problem.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

LeBron bounces a ball for a living. I'm simply not capable of being impressed by that, and especially when I realize I could write and think better when I was in about the sixth grade. What a poor education LeBron received, or maybe he did the best he could with the little bit of brain he's got. Either way, that's not the type of person I could ever look up to.

Oh, and Mike Trout is the single most dominant male athlete in sports. Cheers!

Well Wesman, Lebron James does a little more than bounce a ball for a living and he just opened up a brand new school to benefit children in Ohio where he's considered a hero and I'm sure he has comprehensive health insurance and in stark contrast, you worship draft dodging coward Bozo Trump who is sabotaging our healthcare system as we speak, cages innocent children without reservation, treats women like a weirdo misogynist and who is taking everything he possibly can away from you and all other non-wealthy individuals while you play your guitar which is why unless you write a few hit songs, you'll never acquire the financial ability to sponsor an honorable institution of education for our children and will probably never acquire a health insurance policy which is essential to provide you with comprehensive medical care:

Just keep playing your guitar for fun and you should be just fine in a world which unfortunately requires a whole bunch of money just to survive:

Best of LUCK with your choice:

2. tsadjatko profile image65
      tsadjatkoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wes, you have a point. He not only bounces a ball but he is genetically endowed as one in millions who can do what he does which face it doesn’t require a high IQ, more like a thoroughbred race horse. But really, is Trump so small minded that he has to point out the obvious just because James says insulting things about him. He’s a billionaire and the president, accomplishments James could never achieve even bouncing a ball. Trump is criticized rightly and wrongly by everyone on earth, he should just let it go.
      What is really sick is Jake’s choice to paint Trump as just about everything he is not, pure left wing TDS talking points, to make a false comparison as if Jake has some horse in this race. All this does is demonstrate once more the extent to which unhinged die hard liberals will go to express their syndrome just like the looney Red Hen owner.

4. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

I enjoy basketball.
    If Jame LeBron finish off his 4 year contract with LA Lakers, he will have beaten most of Jordan personal records.

Except the most important one, 7 NBA  title Championships.

Yes Castlepaloma, unlike Bozo Trump who cried and complained about his achy little feet when this once great nation asked him to serve in the military, LeBron James has exhibited all the attributes of a fine patriotic American who believes in giving back to the community:

As we all know. Lebron  is an exceptional athlete, big, strong, intelligent, one of the very best in history already and he's only 33 years old but what really makes him a true living hero is his generosity and genuine caring for our children: He is donating millions to help educate our children while Bozo Trump is hiding somewhere in a dark secret room, conspiring with his Russian controlled republican accomplices who are desperately trying to plot to set fire to our children's comprehensive health insurance policies and sabotage our healthcare system:

UNREAL that this crime against humanity atrocity could happen in this once great nation:

Building a school to help educate our youth is admirable, building a fake university to take advantage of senior citizens as reported by the media and siding with Vladimir Putin on national television against our law enforcement as we all witnessed in horror is a disgraceful betrayal:

I'm confident Donald Trump will pay a severe price for his evil actions when he's sentenced to the abyss, and those who continue to aid and comfort him will meet the same fate:

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Trump should pass a law so that Lebron James should be banned from being around kids .........he could step on a child unknowingly and injure them badly with his huge feet ................:-]

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
          Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LeBron is a gentle giant, he won't stomp on kids.

LeBron calls Trump a Bum. This bum will take your children away from you and hand them over to cruel assumed Authorities.

1. profile image0

Ya but Lebron's  sneaker covers two full  acres of land  , imagine him walking onto a one acre playground loaded with kids , You guys are just not thinking straight ?

I have played with elephants, they are aware of every move they make.

1. profile image0

But elephants have relatively small feet Castle And they work for peanuts !

Not this elephant that painted on canvas doing a show beside me building a sandcastle. He makes more money than me as an artist.

Afterwards Dondi the Elephant and I destroyed the sandcastle together. The crowd had mix feeling of laughing and crying.

1. profile image0

Have you posted any of your art here before and I missed it ?  Will you be ?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)