Will Shocking Allegations About Brett Kavanaughs Past Doom Him?

Jump to Last Post 51-80 of 80 discussions (437 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14228864.jpg

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Guilt by association coupled with gross exaggeration and lies.  A fine, time honored Democratic concept.  Glad there are Republicans around to control their fanaticism and hate - aren't you?

JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The only person who is lying and exaggerating is the disgrace called Kavanot whom the national disgrace in our oval office nominated: But are we really surprised? A dangerous joke of a nominee for our supreme court who is an alleged rapist, a sick in the head conspiracy theorist who says the "Clinton's" are out to get him, who perjured himself under oath with several lies that we know about so far pertaining to his alcohol habits and many other important aspects:

This poor excuse must be removed from his current position, how can a partisan, conspiracy theorist serve on our courts ???? That's just insane:

Your characterization of all conservatives and Republicans as "sick in the head" or "mentally ill" is getting old.

Can't you come up with something new?  Maybe they are all carriers of the black plague or something?

https://hubstatic.com/14229957.jpg

Not sure why you're being dishonest but everyone around here knows what you're alleging is untrue: I only identify those who indeed exhibit clear signs of being 'sick in the head' as being 'sick in the head' such as the mentally disturbed soon to be removed nut case lurking in our oval office and the hopefully soon to be removed from his current position as a judge Brett KavaNOT as 'sick in the head':

You should watch Brett's unimaginable, disturbing display of mental instability, warped thinking, anger, seemingly uncontrollable bouts with disgusting belligerent behavior and on top of all that, his apparent lies which are beginning to be proven and of course his surreal Alex Jones "Clinton Conspiracy" delusional crazyness: All this apparently without drinking beer one:

His nomination must be some kind of dark, nightmarish joke like everything else that comes from Bozo Trump because not only did he disqualify himself from our supreme court, but this guy needs to be removed from his current position and psychologically evaluated before it's too late:

Nope; nothing new here.  Still just silly, unwarranted and unproven claims of mental illness.

Do try and come with something new - you're getting boring using the same old schtick every time.  Some new material is necessary if you want to keep people entertained.

Maybe Republicans are all ET's from Mars?  You know - out to steal the oceans of the world because their planet is so dry?

Yous can deny the truth if you wish wilderness, it's still somewhat of a free country although going down hill fast, but everyone else should go watch 'beattie eyes' Brett's dramatically unhinged display of psychological sickness when he testified at that republican sham hearing:

It's obvious to anyone who still has ears, eyes and rational thinking that Brett is mentally ill and disqualified from being a judge period:

"Brett Kavanaugh’s Damaging, Revealing Partisan Bitterness"

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-co … nfirmation

1. profile image0
                  Hxprofposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What's clear to me after watching and listening to some of this week's hearings is that the Democratic Senators did everything they could to prod Kavanaugh in to responding in some fashion.  His comment regards leftover anger from Trump's election couldn't have been more on target.  Gorsuch didn't feel this because control of the court wasn't an issue, and the demonically inspired Democratic Senators let it alone.  They've instead put all their black eggs in one basket - that of derailing Kavanaugh's nomination, and at any cost.

The fact that this escapes you, and many, Americans is stunning. It didn't escape Kavanaugh, and he rightly called out the Democratic Senators on this.

2. profile image0
                PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lol, pssst, your obsessive need to defend Brett the Punk is a little unsettling, come to think of it. Reminds me of how you defended Zimmerman, and how you defended a group of boys who gang raped a 16-year-old girl.

Like I said, I've been on these forums too long.

1. profile image0
                  Ed Fisherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/14229967.png

Enough said .

2. wilderness profile image96

Yes, I remember the Zimmerman case well.  Where you declared guilt because of skin color, without regard to the law and without knowing what transpired.  According to the courtroom you were wrong, but I assume you would still assess guilt because of color.

Don't remember any gang rape case at all, but assume it is more of the same: Wilderness is absolutely wrong because he tries to gather facts and work towards an actual truth rather than assign guilt from the gut.

1. profile image0

You're a talented spinner.

2. hard sun profile image78
    hard sunposted 5 years ago

"It will be limited in scope," Conway said. "It's meant to last one week, I believe beginning last Friday. And it will -- it's not meant to be a fishing expedition."

What are they afraid that a fishing expedition may reveal? Maybe that Kavanaugh is unequivocally a punk? ha ha

3. GA Anderson profile image89
    GA Andersonposted 5 years ago

You don't need an investigation at all, do you hard sun? Even a multi-year "fishing expedition" - unless it validated your opinion, wouldn't impact it would it?

GA

1. profile image0

GA, here is what would have impacted my opinion.  If Brett K had come to the hearing and in a thoughtful, measured way, admitted he engaged in drunken behavior, acknowledged truthfully that The Devil's Triangle referred to a sex act and boofing involved ingesting alcohol or drugs anally, that he probably did drink so much he might not remember everything he did, that he has, of course, grown way beyond that and no longer engages in any of that behavior, that he is embarrassed and ashamed to have to admit these things under oath and on national television but that he must take responsibility for his behavior and be truthful to the committee, that he regrets his actions and apologizes to any girl or young woman or person he might have hurt during his foolish and debauched younger years.

THAT would be mature, honest, and worthy of the Supreme Court.

The sniveling, lying, petulant, entitled behavior he displayed at the hearing is not.

PP, Let's not forget what appears at this point to be perjury, alleged attempted rape crime and dastardly atrocious temperament laced with mental hysteria, tantrum outbursts which are clear signs of deep rooted anger issues, crazy absurd 'Clinton Conspiracy Theories' because we know they had something to do with it, and perceived drinking problem, all of which irrefutably disqualify him from a managerial position at McDonald's:

These severe impairments and behavioral detriments also disqualify him form his current position as appeals court judge and how he can possibly go back to that seat after this insane display of mental illness is unthinkable: Can you imagine the decisions he's been making already ????

1. profile image0

It is telling that the American Bar Association officially supported an FBI investigation prior to voting to move his nomination forward.

2. profile image0

How on earth did he successfully serve as judge for years with such mental issues?

Well, he DID have one verdict overturned.  Out of 19 that were reviewed.

What does that say about the ninth circuit court, which has 80% of the cases SCOTUS reviews overturned?

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

We have no idea if his current tenure is successful and we have no idea the extent of his alleged criminal activity especially toward women and we have no idea the extent of his mental impairments and we have no idea the extent of his extreme animus toward over 60% of the American people due to their political affiliation and we have no idea the extent of his relationship with alcohol:

It's absurd and criminal that out of thousands of potential candidates the ONLY individual the fake christian conservative republicans can render for the supreme court is an alleged attempted rapist by at least 3 women so far, a warped angry old man with obvious severe psychological detriments which could be extremely dangerous:

He needs to be removed from the Us Appeals Court ASAP:

1. profile image0

And we're to believe that YOU have no mental issues, and can argue that a Supreme Court nominee MIGHT have mental issues?  That's a winning proposition!

1. hard sun profile image78
                hard sunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here comes me and my gut instinct bursting in on a conversation again. I'm bored today I guess.

I don't care if Jake has mental issues or not. I do care if a Supreme Court Justice does. Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see Jake make an argument related to his own mental health.

Besides, I don't think having a mental issue or disorder disqualifies anyone from stating someone else has one. In fact, in certain circumstances, it may make them more qualified.

https://hubstatic.com/14230510.jpg

I couldn't agree with you more hard sun, and anyone who watched 'beattie eyes' Brett almost scream and cry through his entire angry, belligerent, paranoid, conspiracy laced tirade and NOT arrive at the logical conclusion that he's got serious psychological issues and is absolutely unfit for our supreme court, probably has psychological issues themselves:

Ha ha....beattie-eyed lying punk is what he is. We have a president who name calls every day and people flip their lids over me calling some rich good old boy a punk. Lap dogs.

2. hard sun profile image78

Yeah, I've kind of explained my thinking on this several times. I never said the guy was guilty. I said he was a lying punk and I think he's likely guilty. And, I've explained reasons for this several times.

Pretty Panther sums up a good deal of the punk behavior that's unbecoming of a Supreme Court Justice. Be a man and at least admit you blacked out a few times, don't lie about boofing...and if you believe his story about flatulence, then I'm sorry.

If I see clear evidence that Ford made it all up than great, he's innocent of that charge and I won't have a problem stating so.  I mean, I don't think Zuess is real, but if he came down and spoke to me, lightning bolt in hand, with accompanying thunder, I'd change my view. After all, I did get trained as a scientist in one of those institutions that "believes" in the merits of education and evidence.

Either way, I would still think Kavanuagh is a punk.

1. GA Anderson profile image89
        GA Andersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey there hard sun. In my defense, that I am not dense, your repeated explanations of why you call him a punk came after my response to you. You will notice that I didn't chime in on any of your other "punk" declarations.

And I am not jumping on this "punk" declaration either.

The media firestorm, the 'friends' coming out of the woodwork, and the constant "proof" that Kavanaugh is lying only reinforce my determination to wait for more information, re - the Blasey/Ford accusations.

Amazingly, a CNN commentator asked an unexpected question tonight. The interview was with one of the Dem Senators, (who admitted he was up for we election, and currently fundraising), and who was touting the new Kavanaugh 'friend' Chad Ludwig(sp?) statement that he was a drinking budding of Kavanaugh, and although he could not testify that he saw the Judge pass-out, (or blackout), he could testify that he was a heavy drinker that would likely pass-out, or black-out.

The Senator was pushing "Chad's" narrative that Kavanaugh was lying, the commentator asked; Well, if we are to believe one friend who says Kavanaugh was a "black out" drunk, don't we have to also believe the two friends who say he wasn't?"

The Senator could only respond, with something like; "Well, we really don't know." (I am paraphrasing)

But what about that question? If the public is believing every new revelation of Kavanaugh's high school and college behaviors, don't we also have to believe the counter statements?

GA

"your repeated explanations of why you call him a punk came after my response to you. You will notice that I didn't chime in on any of your other "punk" declarations."

Ok. you are likely right here. I didn't look to see when you made your comment.

On the other fronts, you believe who you want to believe.I'm not sure what the public thinks right now.You notice,  I've never said Kavanaugh is guilty; just likely so., but I'm not sure at all.

Kavanaugh was a black out drunk., and worse, IMO (definitely a punk) just based on his testimony. No one here has the clear truth on this matter.

"No one here has the clear truth on this matter."

Amen brother!

GA

I knew we could agree on something here, lol. I have been reading your, peoplepower's, IslandBites posts, various media outlets etc., in an attempt to gain some insight into the actual allegations.

I think everyone reading here knows my mind is made up as to the basics of his character though.

"Kavanaugh was a black out drunk... just based on his testimony."

That would be the testimony that he never blacked out, right?  And therefore was a black out drunk.  I have to admit I do not follow the logic chain here - can you elucidate?

Nothing I say can elucidate anything to you...then you'll accuse me of making up a quote and deny you ever did it though the evidence is right in front of your face.

4. profile image0
    Ed Fisherposted 5 years ago

Lies , distorted news media , and pie eye'd constituency was an obvious  Obama invention , all of a sudden the sails of this conversation go limp and "the shoe fits" the whole Kavanaugh debate becomes useless .Somewhere between 64 %and 80% of people can't believe the news media anyway.
    No one cares about "gut feelings '.

It's just so much fun pointing out liberal hypocrisies.

5. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

Looks like the attempted republican cover up of KavaNOT'S past continues: Can a supreme court nominee lie under oath during the atrociously corrupt Trump era? Did Brett lie under oath as many witnesses are coming forth to attest to and if so, will he be prosecuted for perjury or is he like Bozo Trump appears to be, above our laws ??

Is the FBI allowed to interview ALL Leads and potential witnesses or are Russian republican congress persons impeding their scope ??

SHOCKING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNGLKOfelU

6. profile image0

Somehow  , that video fits this typical liberal  type of response ,  the woman in the elevator - emotionally  motivated ,  sensationalizing , misinformed , disconnected ,  frantically trying to emote their way through media ,politics and law .

7. profile image0

Politicians  are just too easy to "read " Sen , Feinstein fighting for reelection "leaks" Fords letter to the media  Why ? For votes , Sen.Flake  votes for the FBI search , Why ?   He is out and running  for 2020 White house ticket ,  Kamala Harris ? Same ............

Let's sell some more lies to our very gullible liberal constituency ,  they have no political memory anyway !

No Truth , just political posturing .

Come on now Ed, I think Flake may have saved the Republicans. Give hinm a little credit.

I think that had the Republicans pushed through the committee vote - without the one week delay for an investigation, they would have lost the three wavering Repub votes they need to confirm Kavanaugh, and,  a huge part of our nation would smell a very stinky rat. I don't see any way the Repubs could win.

I don't think they would have the Senate votes to confirm, but, if, somehow  they did, then the blatant politicization would have doomed them for the midterms, and damaged the Repubs for the 2020 races.

Regardless of his 2020 ambitions, I think you should give Flake credit for doing the right thing on this issue.

GA

Not only would they possibly have lost the needed votes, they may have lost a few votes, especially female votes, in November. If the GOP can convince some that they tried to get to the bottom of the allegations that may be enough to stop a few people from being so disgusted that they just don't vote. There are a few Republicans that think this at least deserves to be looked into.

1. profile image0

My greatest fear is that politicians aren't watching this obstruction devolve in the media to nothingburger of substance , to a" reality show" confirmation or not , 
          Democrat's 'soap operas' don't belong in the SCOTUS
          choices .

2. Ken Burgess profile image76
        Ken Burgessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

GA,

Certainly the breath of reason in this particular thread.

I think Flake is a weasel one of those useless politicians that is serving only his own best interests.

That aside, I think the delay has done the Republicans a lot of good, it has given time for the likes of Graham and Trump to stump and pound away at the fact that the Democrats have done this purely for political reasons holding onto this information until the last moment, rather than see that these accusations were resolved long ago.

Most people, already not firmly entrenched to one side or another, don't like such shenanigans, if and when they are given the opportunity to be made aware of them... such is the case now.

Had the Republicans rammed this through, that would have never had time to become the focus as clearly as it has become the past few days.

I think you're right - Republicans fell victim to the dirty tricks of Democrats and it needed addressed.  It remains to be seen whether the investigation is effective in stopping those attacks or whether it will simply produce another 10 or 20 baseless accusations that ALSO need "investigated".  Whether there will be an end, in other words, or whether there will simply be a never ending string of accusations.  It was telling that as soon as Trump approved the investigation there were immediate calls for more time; time enough to last past the mid term elections.

We'll see.

1. profile image0

I do suspect that there will be more "baseless accusations"; Democratic Senators don't seem to be in the mood to throw in the towel.

8. profile image0

Sen. Jeff Flake was in NH this weekend ,a day after his call for another FBI check , kicking off the first of his 2020 run for rep. presidential races ,  For decades NH was the first primary state to vote.  Tell me that's not a political vote again but you already know that .
    Jeff Flake , Case closed .

9. profile image0

GA. , Hard sun , Politicians don't do "right  things" , politicians do political things ,   Just like releasing an anonymous letter and destroying a few people's [ real peoples ] lives .     

Sen. Flake doing the "right thing " voting to save the republicans is no different than Diane Feinstein doing the right thing to save democrats , fact . In the mean time BOTH parties are doing "right things " to obstruct Trump and anything Trump does .

Apparently, by my thinking, the political thing can also be the right thing Ed.

I think Flake's move was a smart one - all the way around. I don't discount it just because it may be the right thing for his political future too.

GA

1. profile image0

Sure , I'll give you this much , it may make a difference in 2024 for Flake barring no major failings.    Yet , a SCOTUS nomination and confirmation shouldn't become as political should it ?  In the past both parties seemed to  give the SCOTUS choices a fairly wide neutral and reasonably ethical treatment . Today the , 'Not my president " news media thinks change is in order .

# 7 FBI check ?

Ed, I certainly agree with you about the fiasco this judicial nomination process has become.

GA

[Correction:] *In my previous post I intended to say; 'sometimes' the political thing can also be the right thing.

1. profile image0

As much as I despise the swamp , I understand the process , slow and ungainly as it is .   But !  I hate the extremes and believe it or not the extremes of both sides .   All the more reason we the people could do it better , as it was originally intended .

I watched Flake and his Democratic cohort on 60 minutes interview; if it wasn't just all poli-speak I'd agree with you.  The only two willing to make any kind of compromise.

10. profile image0

Point taken , I watched as even on Msnbc they were discussing "holes in the the lady's testimony ".............but how many people DON"T  think this has become one more 'car alarm' going of in the parking lot for no reason ?    After awhile, How many of us even look up when the alarms go off ?

It's just one more democratic party Car Alarm . FBI  check #7, how much is too much  #8,9,10 ?

11. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

https://hubstatic.com/14232999.jpg

1. Sharlee01 profile image80
      Sharlee01posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love all your photos, thought you would enjoy one of my favorite...Now we all know only one of these men really received the Presidential Medal of Freedom... Not sure why the other three didn't, they all certainly have tons in common... And Jake yes these men are being brought to justice, all but Bill?  Obama, he remains squeaky clean.

https://hubstatic.com/14233085.jpg

1. Ken Burgess profile image76

Is this going to become a photo thread now... let me try:

https://hubstatic.com/14234143.jpg

Pretty picture, but you're falling into the same tactical pit that the left does.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chris … hone-1982/

Looking to snopes for facts is like looking to CNN for news... not saying this particular matter is true or not, just saying Snopes is a tool for those who want to spread their version of 'fact'.

They have been proven false plenty of times.  It was (and may still be) run by a husband and wife team, no researchers studying historical stacks in libraries, no team of lawyers reaching a consensus on current caselaw. Snopes is just a mom-and-pop operation that was started by two people in San Fernando Valley of California who have absolutely no formal background or experience in investigative research.

The owners were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues, but rather asserting their beliefs on controversial issues.  Or so I have seen written.

Snopes is just as factual and non-biased as CNN, and with the same type of professional oversight and strict guidance.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
              Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

When you pay attention to Snopes, you see that they do not state falsehoods, they lie by omission. They leave out important details in order to craft their leftist narratives.

I think the snopes wife left the snopes man because he spent a lot of his snopes money on hookers. There is still the snopes cat there with the snopes man, and presumably the snopes money hookers are cat friendly.

I'm pretty careful with snopes, and I didn't find a single thing they had to say to be false in this case.  Ford did NOT say she called anyone at all, let alone on a cell phone; attacking the source of true information does not change the information at all.

So I'll stand by the refutation of that pretty, lying meme.  It doesn't matter if one is pro-Trump or anti, it doesn't matter if one believes Kavanaugh or Ford, it doesn't matter if one is Democrat or Republican, the statement in the meme is false to fact.

Not trying to pick a fight with you on this, in fact I clearly stated that I wasn't arguing the validity of it.

What I was pointing out, is that using 'snopes' as a verification of fact, is like using a link to CNN, when we know by many previous examples that CNN is peddling either opinion as fact, or outright misinformation as fact.

Unfortunately this is the current state of affairs our country is in, depending on where you go for you source of information, you could be getting completely different 'facts', often with no assurances or ability to be able to verify the truth of those facts.

This very scenario with Kavanaugh in and of itself is kind of a reflection of this state-of-affairs we are in, without any evidence, supporting corroboration, or even clear where, when, how information, this accusation is considered fact, and proof enough, by too many people in our country today.

2. Don W profile image81
                Don Wposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wilderness please don't do this again. Calling out falsehoods from your own "side" means I have to tell you I admire and respect what you just did. But praising the opposition makes me feel peculiar, and I'm not sure I like it!

I might have to say something about Socialism now, so we can get back to disagreeing.

In seriousness, just wanted to let you know what you did there did not go unnoticed.

Thanks, Don; I appreciate the thought.

But if you read carefully, I will rarely take sides; it's usually far more about learning as much as possible before making conclusions.  It's about looking (hard) at both sides and trying to eliminate bias.  And, always, it's about "innocent until proven guilty".  Anywhere, not just in a court of law.  I hope it always will be.

I've been in and out of these forums the last few days, and have missed much of the give and take.  Most of what I HAVE seen, though, is about hanging Kavanaugh based on a single testimony (or a small handful of character references while ignoring dozens of others) and crying that he lied (while ignoring that she did, too).  So that's what I respond to; "Here, look at this, too!" or "Wait, isn't there some doubt there?"

But whatever: I will await your diatribe on on the evils of socialism! lol)

1. Don W profile image81
                    Don Wposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't think it's about "hanging" him. Though to be fair, I'm certain some people are simply assuming he is responsible for what he has been accused.

I'm not one of them. I have no idea whether Kavanaugh did what he is accused of. I saw Ford's testimony and it gave me no reason to doubt her allegation, but neither does it prove the allegation true.

I also saw Kavanaugh's testimony and I believe he made false statements, not about whether he is responsible, but about what the people named by Ford said.

For me, it's more about that.

Regardless of Ford's accusations, a nominee who is untruthful under oath, about something as serious as what the witnesses to an alleged sexual assault said, should not still be deemed suitable to be a Supreme Court judge.

Whatever the politics (and I accept there is a lot of politics involved on both sides) that is the hill in which I am sticking my flag.

Sadly, even though there are lots of other candidates who are equally experienced and qualified, he probably won't be disqualified. But I believe that's because of political reasons though, not because he shouldn't be.

3. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

My prediction? It's dishonesty, lies and fake propaganda like these comments by Ken, and Wesman  which unfortunately will be the death knell of Hubpages just like it was for nut case right wing weirdo Alex Jones, RT and others presumably to come, all of which did the exact same thing, they were traffickers of lies:

If they spread untruths like CNN is not real news in these discussion forums, what kind of shoddy writing, lies and misrepresentations do they try to spread in their articles ?

CNN is dead on accurate with their reporting and many are emerging to panit the true picture of alleged attempted rapist Brett KavaNOT, a weird, mentally broken down perhaps alcoholic man with we presume money who believes he's entitled as said  to control our lives: Perfect nominee for the perfect pathetic orange elderly man who confessed on film to sexually assaulting women, what a frightening thought to have that grotesque ugly pile of scum come at you with corrupt intent: The word that Melanie sleeps in separate quarters must be accurate:

CNN is (mostly) accurate...in reporting the news they want you to read.  Like most, if not all, the others it fails miserably in reporting "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth".  And of course the spin is always there, whether from body language, presentation, pictures or in failure to present that "whole" truth.

More nonsense and you know it wilderness: I just hope Hubpages cleans this kind of misinformation up before it's too late:

Can you substantiate a claim? Do you know what it means to substantiate a claim? Do you have the ability to back up a claim with source material? When you saw Bambi as a child, looking back now, do you believe Bambi was a documentary?

CNN has been caught making false statements, factually incorrect statements and outright lies more times than ALL the other mainstream networks combined this past decade.

https://www.naturalnews.com/050547_sanc … Trump.html

https://theintercept.com/2018/08/28/cnn … o-comment/

http://patriotretort.com/cnn-lies-about-lying/

That is just the first few I saw in a search, everyone knows CNN (formerly known as the Clinton News Network) lies and falsifies things like no other 'news agency' out there... I didn't realize this was a new relevation, or even up for debate.

That's BS Ken and you know it: lol, Really? I see you've posted what you think are 'legitimate' news sources right ?? What's their budget and access to resources? 20 dollars and Bill O'reilly in the field ?

I'm not getting into a debate about the exemplary reporting of CNN, a credible news source which always makes a correction to the record when they make a mistake which is not that often:

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82

If propaganda is falsehood, then fake propaganda would be truth. Do you English at all? Did you graduate high school? Do you know what a double negative is? I suspect your thinking ability is as poor as your commentary in these forums. I understand why you think CNN is a valid news source.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
                  Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

He is either a bot, or a Russian. He always says "our" president and "our" country.

I who live here, (US) will say *the* president or *the* country.

And his surname is absolutely not 'Earthshine.' So Jake is a fake. Jake the Fake.

Or he's simply scared of using his real name to say all his garbage in these forums. What's that word we use for people who hide behind something instead of being brave? Yeah, that's Jake.

Sure.  Now quit playing political games and prove it.

12. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

https://hubstatic.com/14234326.jpg

Congratulations!  That's nearly as obnoxious and disgusting as the one with his daughter praying.  You've outdone yourself!

Just an image above in my last comment depicting the FACTs wilderness: If you watched Brett KavaNOTs pathetic, unhinged verbal outbursts at that republican sham hearing last week you'd understand that he did indeed state that he liked beer which is really no surprise given the damning evidence against him, and he spent much of his time in an unattractive, gross, angry, deranged tirade in between fits of sobbing profusely: Perfect demeanor and character for a supreme court nominee if of course that nominee is living in retarded corrupt Trump World:

But here's an ugly orange idiot who really out did himself on national television in front of all Americans the other dreadful night, and of course in front of our enemies all over the world who know exactly what he's thinking 24/7 and that's been a danger and detriment to all of us:

Will we ever reach the bottom of this evil clown's scum bucket ?? Probably not: We already know he's a mentally unsound Bozo Clown, but what's even more despicable is the laughter and cheering from the ugly inbreds behind him as he mocks and insults an alleged victim of attempted Rape: I hope they don't think heaven is their ultimate destiny because we all know Bozo Trump is headed straight down into the pit when GOD takes his pathetic soulless obese orange body:

An American DISGRACE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWv1ipoi-c8

Yes.  The "facts" for sure. 

A photoshopped image of a drunken Kavanaugh at the hearing, holding a bottle of liquor and collapsed in a near stupor over a table with a half empty glass of beer.

You and I have different definitions of what a "fact is", that's for sure!

13. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

Breaking BIG *******: Developing NOW: Republican Senator Ben Sasse denounces Kavanaugh and how can that possibly be a surprise to anybody with a soul: Who in their right mind and what genuine Christian could possibly even consider a yes vote on this less than honest warped individual ??: It appears as if even republican senators have had all they can possibly take of repulsive Bozo Trump's evil, dark insanity which has once again materializing with his sick, abominable nomination of an alleged attempted rapist named Brett:

With Sasse a no vote, how can other republicans including Flake, Collins and Murkowski possibly vote yes for this mentally unhinged, beer drinking individual ??

"Republican Sen. Ben Sasse drops a bombshell on the debate over Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court"

* Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska gave an impassioned speech on sexual assault and the #MeToo movement on the Senate floor Wednesday night.

* Sasse also dropped a bombshell about where he stands on Brett Kavanaugh, President Donald Trump's second nominee to the Supreme Court.

* "I urged the president to nominate a different individual. I urged the president to nominate a woman," Sasse said.

* He recounted the experiences of two personal friends he said were raped, adding that the #MeToo movement has been "complicated," but also a "very good thing."

* Then Sasse turned back to Trump: "We all know that the president cannot lead us through this time."

https://www.businessinsider.com/republi … r=facebook

It's nice he gave a speech on the #metoo movement, but where's the bombshell?

I guess it's nice he found the sex of an nominee more important than the qualifications, but where's the bombshell?

It's not nice he had friends that were raped, but where's the bombshell?

And where is anything indicating a "no" vote from Sasse?

A real Christian or person of faith could never vote for an alleged attempted rapist to hold a seat on the supreme court:

As I am neither, I don't find a need to take unsupported accusation or belief as fact.  Why, I haven't even determined that everything Trump says or does in necessarily evil or wrong!  He's not unlike "Cristians or persons of faith" in that regard; some good and some bad in all of them.

A real Christian knows evil when he or she sees it and this is just the latest example of another abomination uttered in a sinister way by this orange psychopathic jackass and any nomination by him should be viewed as unholy, especially when he's a confessed drinker under oath who is alleged to be an attempted rapist: Pure EVIL:

When the good lord takes this soulless loser charlatan and sentences him and his family to the pit, he will surely take those sheep who blindly worship him as well for a sentence of the same:

This is what you get when a filthy megalomaniac opens his dirty big mouth:

"A real Christian knows evil

when he or she sees it and this is just the latest

example of another

abomination

uttered in a

sinister way

by this

orange psychopathic jackass

and

any nomination by him should be viewed as

unholy,

especially when he's a confessed drinker

under oath

who is alleged to be

an attempted rapist:

Pure EVIL:

When the good lord takes this

soulless loser charlatan

and sentences him and his family to the pit,

he will surely take those sheep

who blindly

worship him as well

for a sentence of the same:

This is what you get when a

filthy megalomaniac opens his dirty big mouth!"

Good Job, Mr. Earthshine!

This could be made into a GREAT Rap song. I think you should GO and work on your new career! 

GO find some musicians and do it to it!!!

Three cheers for EarthSHINE and his SHINY new career!!!!

... and stop threatening to shut down my internet
              AGAIN!

You know deep down inside this is just Pure EVIL and that's why you're attempting to bury it in your spaced out wording:

I have not attempted to bury it AT ALL. I am showcasing it as the glowing and shining artistic literary work that it truly IS !!!

What!? you don't know how to take a compliment?

Meanwhile,
                    Pay Me.

I think that effort made it really clear how dangerous the mindset appears.   Funny how breaking it down like that can really put a spotlight on the words used, and the lack of levity in them.

A "real Christian" defines evil however (s)he wants to; whatever makes them feel superior and "good".  It has been that way for millennia and hasn't changed.  Claiming omnipotence in knowing evil does not make you omnipotent.

Ha ha, I am superior to you.

2. profile image0

A person with a sense of justice and fairness could never hold someone to be guilty simply because of unsupported accusations.

Yes, a real Christian knows the Bible, and knows the tale of Potiphar's wife.

Jake is not a Christian, and his surname is certainly not 'Earthshine.' Jake is a fake.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s … ersion=NIV

Real Christians jump on the internet and call people names every chance they get I guess. Joke. Please, don't hurt my feelings, lol.  He talks about Bambi and then breaks out the old testament..the Easter bunny told this guy down the road to vote for Trump. Some dogs told the Son of Sam to start shooting people. These people all have a real handle on facts.

It was one dog who told David Berkowitz to shoot people. C'mon.

He said he made it up anyway...he has more in common with Trump supporters than I first realized

14. Ken Burgess profile image76
    Ken Burgessposted 5 years ago

Sasse isn't he one of those Democrats in Republican clothing I am always hearing about?

15. profile image0

Spaced out is right .

16. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years ago
  17. hard sun profile image78

Retired Conservative SCOTUS states don't confirm due to Kavanaughs performance at the hearing. That's funny..and people acting like they have no clue why I'd call Kavanot a punk.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/ … ice-870665

18. profile image0

Believe it or not no one cares what you think of Kav.  , might be worth noting "real clear politics '  shows many news outlets admitting opposition defeat ..............................

How's that feel?

Oh no, lol, that's funny...don't hurt my feelings..I might snivel like BK, lol

19. profile image0

Most of your responses are already snivels   , but hey this really isn't about you is it , it's about Kavanaugh's confirmation or re application .

1. profile image0

One way or the other , I am enjoying watching the lefts obstruction as media - political cannibalism sets in ,  We have always said that the lefts obstruction was based on hypocrisy and now they are proving that out regardless of the outcome of Kav's confirmation .

He'll be confirmed or re-applied  and be confirmed .

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

Will GOD step in tomorrow and STOP an alleged attempted rapist named Brett from infiltrating our supreme court ??

1. profile image0

Here's what you mean: Will SATAN step forward to stop the confirmation of a qualified Supreme Court nominee, one who's been vetted found to be without blemish.

No, that's not what I mean because I'm not a hopeless gullible little Trump sheep who has been hoodwinked by an evil soulless orange slug into believing up is down, black is white and evil is good:

This is EVIL and he has nominated a crazy conspiracy peddling drinker who is accused of attempted  rape: That's EVIL:

Here's the evil orange national disgrace of a fool in action: We pray for his swift removal for the sake of this crumbling nation:

Youtube is no more credible a source of information than CNN.

It's a video of Trump's speech...the source doesn't matter, lol stop the madness, I can't take too much more laughing over here

2. profile image0

No , but he did inform us that he was thinking about giving you the dickens for constantly lying about everything political .

Jake isn't lying, he's not capable of discerning a lie from the truth. He's just not capable. It's different from lying. Lying requires the ability to know real from false.

3. Sharlee01 profile image80

Jake, It appears God did step in.. and just in time. And  I surmise Gods got plenty more for the Dems. You see Jake he Dems have gotten away with corruption, disgusting and evil for many years. Yeah, God is on their case now...  Maybe you should stop accusing JK of being a rapist, oh forgot you are a Dem...  God just may give you some of the raths he is dishing out to the Democrat party.

https://hubstatic.com/14237546.jpg

Sharlee01, you're just wrong as usual, everyone understands the fact that if crazy conspiracy drinker Brett KavaNUT is confirmed tomorrow it will be the evil work of Satan because Brett exhibits all signs that he's a rotten soul nominated by this rotten soulless slug who lies and spews hate pathologically to his gullible sheep:

This is EVIL and the inbred fools behind him laughing and cheering will meet the fate of GODS hand soon enough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwib0ehL74

By the way, I'm not Brett's accuser but I and millions of other rational, logical thinking individuals believe his accuser Dr Ford because she has no reason to lie and her life has been destroyed: Brett's friends and roommates say he's a liar under oath, that he is indeed a heavy drinker to the point of possibly blacking out and that's unacceptable for the supreme court but certainly acceptable for impeachment and prison:

1. profile image0

"everyone understands the fact that if crazy conspiracy drinker Brett KavaNUT is confirmed tomorrow it will be the evil work of Satan because Brett exhibits all signs that he's a rotten soul nominated by this rotten soulless slug who lies and spews hate pathologically to his gullible sheep". 

Are you possibly getting carried away to the point of doing the same you're accusing Trump of doing?  "Rotten, soulless slug"?

2. Sharlee01 profile image80

We need to see her records from her therapist  We also need a background check on her... I would think she has a long history of mental problems. A loner, with big problems... It's clear no one stepped up but strangers from different Dem grou[s t offer her support. No one. A loner, and most likely always was on the outside looking in. She fantasized a life that never was. Jake, it must be hard for you to always wait for 'If Comes" that just never come? JK will be confirmed. Thank you, President Trump, for choosing yet another great supreme court judge. Soon Trump will drop all the document that will put the final nail in the Dems coffin (just at the right time). Trump is uncanny that way.

1. IslandBites profile image88
              IslandBitesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A loner, with big problems... It's clear no one stepped up but strangers from different Dem grou[s t offer her support. No one. A loner, and most likely always was on the outside looking in. She fantasized a life that never was.

So you don't  keep repeating wrong info... or maybe lies.

Actually, she did make all the claims in regards to telling her husband and others. However, she would not supply any documents to prove her statements when Grassley requested them. Perhaps I am wrong please offer a resource.

You're partially correct Sharlee01 but misleading: Dr Ford offered to send ALL her records to the FBI, not the corrupt republican party: Would you send your records to the republicans which includes "Granny" McConnell who told his right wing nut jobs weeks prior to the hearing that Brett 'Alleged Attempted Rapist' KavaNUT would be confirmed?

The 'fix' was in and I and everyone else knew it: CRIMINAL:

Yes, I did hear that after the hearing while the 7th investigation was going on, she would provide her documents. Yes. I would have provided any and all documents wir=tneses that could cooperate my accusation before the actual hearing.  I could have then asked the committee to enter my documents to the committee so they could help verify my claim. If it were me, and I agreed to come to tell my story, I certainly would have offered up more than just a "story". My common sense tells me she should have at least offered the polygraph test that was requested. As of now, I have not been able to locate any information on her witnesses other than none of them have a memory of the night in question. I can't even locate her husband's statement?

https://hubstatic.com/14242369.jpg

It doesn't matter Sharlee01, I mean seriously, it's all moot at this point: Mega-corrupt criminal 'Granny' McConnell revealed his intent that the 'fix' was in to confirm nice little christian boy Bart 'Drunkard Alleged Attempted Rapist' KavaNUT long before the hearing with Dr Ford even began: It was a corrupt, criminal republican farce perpetrated on we the people plain and simple and now we have a lovely alleged rapist on our supreme court to go along with a Russian stooge imbecile illegitimate president:

Here's what "Granny' McConnell said weeks before Dr Ford said word one:

"US Senator Mitch McConnell is telling evangelical activists the US Senate will "plow right through" and move to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. McConnell told the annual Values Voter conference Friday "in the very near future, Judge Kavanaugh will be on the United States Supreme Court."

2. IslandBites profile image88

Thank you for your resources. I was aware of the four statements. Grassley did allude to three of them (not her husband) at the hearing. he stated the three were called and none could give any form of evidence to connect JK to the sexual abuse. Only that she had told them in past years of the attack, the friend she claimed attended the party, claimed to not have a memory of the event and did not know JK ?   It I unclear if the FBI talked with her friends when they did their investigations. It is also odd her attorney did not offer the statements at the hearing? They said very little?

1. IslandBites profile image88

I was aware of the four statements.

So you were aware of the 4 SWORN statements -that were made public and sent to the Senate BEFORE the hearing- when you've repeatedly claimed NO ONE offered her support? Then, you've been lying?

Btw, it is clear the FBI didn't talked with those friends. They've said so when they listed the 10 persons they interviewed.

3. Sharlee01 profile image80

And yet Kake, JK is now a supreme court judge. Trump a president. and you do what? LOL

3. hard sun profile image78

Then Sasse turned back to Trump. "We all know that the president cannot lead us through this time," he said.

4. profile image0

Jake , For someone that's got a slew of degrees , supposed to be so intelligent and brilliantly accomplished ?  Dr. Ford actually went before congress and said "Uh uh , I don't recall ,senator ........Uh uh ,....I don't remember , senator "..............How many times ?

Maybe she got her multiple degrees from Harvard, Georgetown , UCLA ?

5. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

https://hubstatic.com/14238545.jpg

Hey Bart, wake the hell Up and knock the cobwebs out of that soggy little brain of yours, you won !! Even with that pitch black dark cloud of alleged attempted rape, alcohol abuse and a corrupt 'fixed' republican process hanging over your head like a 10 ton truck, republicans still want you to adjudicate until indicted !!

So stop crying and slobbering all over yourself like a drunken little creepy entitled rich man and sober up !! Through the dark evil will of Lucifer, your sinister calling to our supreme court is about to be fulfilled !! You can thank Satan !!

6. profile image0

Jake , GM ,  Hard son , .Pretty panther , Credence , GA , ..................

https://hubstatic.com/14238942.jpg

You so cute Ed. You Americans so funny.

GA

What are you trying to tell me? I stated several times that I thought Kavanaugh would be confirmed. I think it was some of the Trumpians here that had more doubts. The only thing you're proving is your misunderstanding and/or Trumpians affection for revisionist history. Biggest inauguration crowd in history, lol

I wasn't trying to tell you anything hard sun. That response was addressed to Ed's "I told you so" meme.

Did you intend your response to be to Ed also, or am I "misunderstanding" your comment?

GA

Yeah, I meant my response for Ed. Apologies if it was unclear.

2. profile image0

Ed, do you think that Democrats will impeach Kavanaugh?

As it requires a 2/3 vote of the senate I think it's quite unlikely.  They may try though.

7. profile image0

I'm having fun guys , that's all .   It is hilarious to watch the utter hypocrisy as certain people's sense of morality is so easily offended in these forums .   At one time morality like truth , like honor and decency had only one flavor people . Of course democrats [anarchists ] will impeach if they gain the power as that is their incessant cause , to disrupt , impede , impact and incline the scales towards eventual socialism.

"I'm having fun guys , that's all " Seriously speaking, I am glad to see that response Ed. If we can't have fun here, then why bother.

But, just for clarity, (not that I mind being in that grouping), I doubt you will find anywhere that I was against Kavanaugh.

Although I think it was in another Kvanaugh thread ...

I did say his post-opening statement testimony was a problem for me, and I did say I did not think he should be confirmed, and I did say I didn't think he would be confirmed, but your listed reasons are all wrong.

I didn't think he should be confirmed because of the damage I perceived the taint of his nomination process would do to the image of the Court. And that thought has nothing to do with his innocence or guilt. The details and opinions will soon be forgotten, but his name will forever, (well, at least for a very long time), be associated with the sexual abuse charges of his nomination. As I stated it, I considered the damage to the Court's image in the eyes of many Americans to be more important than the injustice to a single man.

As for the confirmation vote - I was wrong. I didn't think the 'swing' Republicans had the courage to support him. Plus, I didn't anticipate a single Democrat, (Manchin), vote for confirmation.

GA

1. profile image0

GA , The entire fiasco was likely a smear - So we shouldn't confirm Kavanagh because the left tried and for all we know  falsely , to smear him ?  You seem to hold the courts to some high standard they don't necessarily deserve .    Didn't one of the Judges just expressed the opine that he shouldn't be ?

I am really glad that the senate panel held their ground amid all the B.S ......for once.   My suggestion , perhaps political correctness hasn't dissolved quite yet .   How'd yo like Trumps trade speech today , shutting down Kavanaugh holdover questions ?

I do hold that the Court should represent a higher standard - the highest. I think it is the one institution of our government that we should be able to believe in. It is a truth that the judiciary is our only course of last resort.

But anyway ...

I heard about that judge you mentioned, but I heard he is a retired judge - no longer on the bench.

I didn't hear Pres. Trump's speech, but, if it was as you say, then I would agree with that part. I also think it is time to stop with the questions and move on - deal with reality.

GA

8. profile image0

Me ? I'm thinking about protesters , lately the news media can't report a story about Trump or the economy , the courts , trade without throwing in the usual crowd of protesters or celebrities  ..........leading me to say who cares about protesters , celebs ? Really . What are there , like a hundred of them ?

Same here , whiners whining about Kavanaugh , are you all ready for Trump's Ginsberg replacement hmmmm ...........it's over ! Now get over it.

9. IslandBites profile image88
      IslandBitesposted 5 years ago

Agree!

Yiiiizuz!

10. profile image0

Lets face it , Now that dems are melting circuit boards everywhere because of Kavanaugh ,  they have one MORE loss to endure , Who said there is no universal justice ,   America is sick and tired of obstructionist politics from the losing party ,

Midterms .

11. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

https://hubstatic.com/14240814.jpg

CHECK The Record BEFORE You Vote: This odd looking shrew also voted to give more of our money to extremely wealthy and greedy free loaders who ship trillions of our money to foreign lands to evade paying their fair share of taxes and voted to take away your children's health insurance:

When the good lord takes him, it's a guarantee he'll be headed straight to hell hand in tiny hand with Bozo Trump and his new lover Kim Jung Un:

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)