Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101224/ap_ … _christmas
Again, we're talking about THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES here. THIS WON'T BE "quiet".
Not unless the venue is surrounded by men and their armory! Yahooo! Happy Holidays!
You know, I'm all for Obama, but I don't think he should be taking a vacation at this time. Why is that still part of the American mythos? I would bet you less than half of Americans have had a vacation in a very long time...unless you consider homelessness a vacation.
Time for the elites to be a part of America....not Dubai. EVERYONE is rich in Dubai--they all live lives of luxury, (except for the servants.)
I really really really would like it if just ONCE, these people who have it made, would come down to the level of the rest of us. Come together as a country, not act like it's OK to fiddle while Rome burns.
And that includes rich celebrities too. We need to fix America, not wallow in the excess of what it has produced.
90% are not so well off.....stop glorifying the other 10%!
It's WAY off-kilter.
by fishskinfreak2008 8 years ago
URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091222/ap_ … a_vacationIs this necessary? The president SHOULD BE able to go on vacation. Just keep in touch with senators via Twitter and Blackberry (or whatever online tools he has/wants) and see that healthcare legislation is done/passed.
by Jemuel 4 years ago
How would you spend your Christmas vacation?
by Gener Geminiano 8 years ago
Just in case there is no global financial crunch...I'll probably visit hmmm... Australia or NZ, i love to see marsupials and nice tourist destinations there..
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|