jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Obama Ignores The Law... Again!

1. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/03/10/whi … nsolvency/

Leadership is lacking in the White House while Obama ignores the law that requires him to address medicare shortfalls he waits for republicans to do it for him to avoid taking the political hit and to use it as a weapon against the republicans.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

The The Heritage Foundation. Is that an Israeli or US ruling class front group?

1. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Both.

3. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 6 years ago

LaLo, I'm not a lover of Obama, but I don't hate him, either. I hope we get someone in office who's more financially conservative. BUT...when you start so many anti-Obama threads, readers become supersaturated with them, and they lose their effectiveness. I'm sure many hubbers don't even bother to read them any longer. If you find some earth-shattering tidbit of news in the future, it will be missed. Kinda like the boy who cried wolf, ya know? Just sayin'...

1. lady_love158 profile image59
      lady_love158posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Im sorry... how many is too many?

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

"Both." Yes it was a hypothetical question. Could be said that this gang that can't shoot straight, see Afghanistan and Iraq, is one of the greatest contributors to current state of mess the US now finds itself. And 'onward Christina soldiers'.

working