jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Congressman Alec Baldwin?

1. AnnCee profile image68
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago
    1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Arrrgh.

His brother Stephen might be good though....

1. I am DB Cooper profile image75
        I am DB Cooperposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, because it's clear Stephen is the talented Baldwin. I'm going to start campaigning for Billy Baldwin as a potential third party candidate.

2. lady_love158 profile image57
      lady_love158posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Any father that would leave a message on an answering machine like he did to his daughter should not be elected to public office... worse he's a raging liberal! Of course being from NY he'll probably get elected no problem.

3. profile image67
      logic,commonsenseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Must have seen how easy Al whatsisname from Minnesota got elected.  Politics is really going to hell in a handbasket when airhead entertainers think they can run the government.  Course I'm not sure they could do any worse than the incompetents we have there now.

2. Beelzedad profile image57
    Beelzedadposted 6 years ago

I thought Alec Baldwin was the head of the Film Actors Guild.(FAG)

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

There is a good chance he could do better than anyone previous. The present politicians have no integrity and don't deserve to be in the position they are in now. hmm

4. Daniel Carter profile image87
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

I think Alec is a reprehensible pig.
    And I think he's absolutely brilliant on 30 Rock with Tina Fey.

He wrote an open letter to Charlie Sheen that Charlie should take to heart.

I think he's funny. I think it's funnier for him to consider running for office. I like the idea. America is a wildly weird, funny place. No chance of me ever voting for him. But maybe for an Emmy.

AnnCeeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

He is really funny when he's not being a complete pig.  big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxVVhF3jQis

2. DTR0005 profile image85
      DTR0005posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Agreed.

3. DTR0005 profile image85
      DTR0005posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Agreed.

5. Moonchild60 profile image81
    Moonchild60posted 6 years ago

Actually a friend of mine out here (we live in the Hamptons so you have a good opportunity of meeting these people) met Alec Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin at one of their mothers breast cancer fundraisers. He said he was very, very nice.  He didn't like him prior to meeting him, but meeting him changed his mind. He said the whole family was really very warm and kind.  However, the same day he met Jerry Seinfeld and said he loved Jerry for years only to find out he's a cold arrogant bastard.  You just never know...

AnnCeeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well shoot!   My conservative son met Al Gore and found him to be the most profoundly and powerfully charismatic man he'd ever met.   And he's met some.

2. profile image52
      ShortStoryposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well you know, actors...act

working