jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Did Obama fumble an Elete Theme with his speach, did he blow it

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 6 years ago

Is it Possible Barry acidently spilled the beans, opend up a Truth not meant to be shown to Americans and the world, at least not yet..?

Here is the Link for the Story
    http://www.thedailybell.com/2354/Obamas … hemes.html

what do ya think folks?

1. uncorrectedvision profile image60
      uncorrectedvisionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You might want to check your source better - they are a free market, small government foundation.  Didn't you notice the Ayn Rand quote.  Doesn't sound like your usually people,

dutchman1951posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read it. No quotes referenced in it?
        Its about manipulation of the Violence, we want some Goverments to fail and Others not to, and it looks like a calculated plan if you look at it.

You are right I do not usualy look at this newsline, but I do read a lot of them and His point is to me, possible. 

I am not a single Party voter by the way or necessarly conservitive to the right. I am for freedom, a good life for all, and a loose Goverment, with a mix of necessary controls where it is apparent they must be there, and otherwise hands off.  No one party has the answer at all. But the Goverment structure of the USA is in place and works, but.....we can not control the world.

we are being manipulated and it seems more than a co-insidence, so I am just saying here, this is possible.

as for this source, they are as reliable as any other one these days.
        Fox, MSNBC, CNN all editorial fixated to their Bosses control. The Ceo's party is the Newscasters Party, no real investigation being pursued unless it is to the advantage of the Stations outlook.

I just thought the writer here has a point.

1. uncorrectedvision profile image60
          uncorrectedvisionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are right about the quote on their home page.  It apparently updates.  When I clicked the link again it was a Ron Paul quote.  You might want to read it more often.  Michael Cremo is mentioned on the site.  Makes me even more skeptical.

your right on the quote; and you may have a point, but I still wounder about all this, is it calculated. To me it looks like a big Facebook social experiment in Free will.

almost like a lab experiment at times. Had to believe this is all random.

another side to this though, a practical one, is to ask. Does the US really have that much control over any country as to manipulate it's goverment.

Can The President really control the world, I doubt it. We try to influence we medel in affairs and use CIA for good-knows what, but can we really make another Country do anything, if they really do not wish to?  Looking at it like that it makes you wounder about the article posted.

working