To the Moderators.

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (45 posts)
  1. TMMason profile image59
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

You pull down my hubs cause you do not like me... what a buch of BS. That is as ignorant and as obvious as it gets. That is some looser shit. Have at it... you guys are all so predictable. Just like a buch of Leftists.

I imagine you will suspend me anytime because you cannot beat the truth and facts. Predictable and obvious.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tsk! Tsk! It's 'loser' shit. Call yourself a writer?

TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes I do, Just like you call yourself... what ever it is you call yourself. And it is losers as in, loooooooosers. Do I have explain everyhthing to you? Thus the multiple o's. from now on i will use fifty of them instead of two. Will taht make you happy? But then again I don't really care about your happiness... so two will suffice.

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey tranquillo! Take a chill pill! You need to calm down else you will be heading for a heart attack!

Well that would just be the 5th in a series of them. So I have alot of practice at beating that widow-maker. Doesn't worry me.

PS; I am calm.

2. TMMason profile image59

And you have locked me out of posting new hubs... that is some trashy Leftist BS. You are all are so very predictable, and we can all see you and this for what it is.

And all you other Leftists may think this is funny... but wait till you dis-agree with mods and they pull this sneaky devious trashy ploy on you. Then you won't like it.

Remember... First they came for McCarthy.

3. TMMason profile image59

Thank you for unlocking my hub posting abilities. I guess you knew that was way too obvious eh? What a laugh.

4. Stump Parrish profile image59
    Stump Parrishposted 12 years ago

I am so looking forward to reading some of this crap. lmao. I have to ask, does anyone including you actually like you?

5. TMMason profile image59

So you duplicate my new hubs abd restict them because they are on my other site. What a joke.

And yes stumo, they do.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Are you saying they've penalized you for duplicate content because the content of your Hubs is also published on your other site?

I'm sorry, but what do you expect?  HubPages' new rules say they only accept original content.  That means it can't appear anywhere else on the internet.  If you published your content elsewhere on the internet, it's duplicate.  End of story.  It doesn't matter whether the content belongs to you or not.

It's a very clear rule and it applies to all of us, no discrimination involved.

It goes alot fyrther than that. And it is only deplicate becaus you can fnd alot of the Islamic hadith online. So anyone who uses and excerpt from any source would be guilty of duplicates. And yes I have osted some of my work on several sites I am on... that is my perogative.

@case... I don't care what you find offensive. Too bad.

And Stump... you are not worth even answering... so blah blah blah yourself

1. John Holden profile image61
          John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As it is the prerogative of hub pages to keep the content unique.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image62
          CASE1WORKERposted 12 years agoin reply to this

having just read your hub  detailing your views on why we should perhaps be careful of what we read on the internet and even if it is publshed, it is  not the truth and agreeing in some part with what you say, I can only assume that you have awoken on a bad day and pray that God will fill you with his grace for the rest of the day.

Well then point out where I am wrong.... i will be waiting.

3. jponiato profile image88
          jponiatoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I haven't read any of your hubs, and probably won't.  If the spelling and grammar of this post of yours represent your writing, that might be an indication of why so many of them are flagged.

I don't really care if you do, or not, for one. Two... hit your edit button and tell me if it works. 3- I could care less about perfection in a comment on the forums.

That would be pretty anal.

6. Stump Parrish profile image59
    Stump Parrishposted 12 years ago

TM, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah.

7. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 12 years ago

i flagged this a couple of hours ago.
    I do find your style and language offensive.
    If you could detail your problem without the accusations etc you might find that others may listen.

8. TMMason profile image59

Every Right winger on this site and those who have been on this site in the past, know the games these mods play. It has been clear to see to many of us over and over... bias and discrimination.

And that is a fact that many a right wing conservative can attest to here. So much so that they had to address it in their lil blurb above.

And I was duped because the excerpts of the Hadith are online also. So if you source something, it makes your hub a dupe because the source itself is online. That is retarded.

9. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 12 years ago

Rules for Teabaggers

1) The rules don't apply to me.

2) When caught breaking the rules and penalized, declare you are a victim of discrimination.

Who's predictable?

10. TMMason profile image59

Doug... loll... thats what I think of most of what you say.

And it is simple deduction... for over a year my Hubs were there and no mods had any problems with them. Now that I am here irrattating the Leftists, which includes all the mods, there is an issue with them.

Yeah right. good try... but obvious and prdictable as a leftist hit job.

11. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Hey TMMason,

If you are interested in knowing WHY you had 3 hubs pulled down? Apparently the moderators agree with whatever reasons, those who flagged your hubs.

I flagged 3 of your hubs, after going to your profile to see what you write about. I found a couple of interest titles, so I went to the hub to check them out. When I got to the hub, it was low quality and I flagged them for that.

So, I checked out a couple of your other hubs to see IF, you were also writing the low quality on others, and I found two others.

If you don't understand what quality is, then I suggest you join the newbies and go read the Learning Center. Other than that, get off your pathetic, high horse.

I didn't flag your other two articles, because they had enough content in them. The three I did flag, didn't have enough content.

Whatever. I see the game. You all can make all the excuses you want for your leftists friends. We on the right know the real deal. And I have seen plenty of hubs no longer than the ones they deleted. So that is a joke of an excuse. It is bias plain and simple. And it is glaring in this place.

Again... they have been up for over a year and they have had over a thousand views, and nothing... not a peep from those on high... till I show up and piss you leftists off again. But since I have done nothing to be suspended for that take the only action they can.

Very telling.

12. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

There sure have been a lot of forum posts complaining that the rules designed to clean up HubPages shouldn't apply to the poster....

13. TMMason profile image59

Thats a good cover... but iot is pure BS. I have dealt with the mods long enough to know how they are.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So everyone here is a leftist loser who will never do the right thing.

I guess that makes you a masochist who gets off on being oppressed--because you keep coming back for more. 

If you were really right wing you would support HubPage's right to run their business however they want.

I have never said everone here is a leftist. I have stated, and know that, Hubs is a leftist site populated by a majority of leftists and controlled, I would say, almost exclusively by leftists.

I have been here a while and this is not the first time we have discussed the bias of the mods. it is a continuing phenomenon. And I do supprt their right to operate as they want... and I would think they should support my right have my opinions withoutbeing punished because the leftist majority doe not agree.

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The fact that you don't understand what quality is happens to be your problem. Not to mention, your inability to see beyond yourself and understand when people are actually trying to help you.

Talk about sad.

Cags, I have heard your opinion. Go read my latest hub and tell me about quality. I write what, I want when I want. It is not your problem. And don't prop yourself up as helping me. You are far from helping, or even wanting to.

1. Cagsil profile image70
              Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You see, that's another one of your problems. You don't understand people, because you are so full of yourself it's not even funny.

I am not a pretender like you. I don't do things just for my benefit. I am one of the most active members on HP and have been for a while now and if you think I out to get you, then it's just another mistake you make.

I am protecting HP, by assisting you. You trying to put me down, because I am honestly trying to help you, yet you don't see it...is a problem not only on here, but in your life as well.

Ridiculous actually.

2. recommend1 profile image61
          recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am one of the most consistent critics of HP - but your stance not only deserves NO support, your complaining is also pure attention seeking bu##sh!t in itself, you are a whingeing whining hypocrite.

lollllllllll yeah right.

1. recommend1 profile image61
              recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah right - you obviously don't get around much outside of your own ego, don't read any threads that are not to do with you I guess - attention seeking is like that.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
          psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You are not saying the site is leftist, just that it is leftist.

And you support them doing whatever they want, but you want them to do what you want.

Huh?!

Do you take any time to comprehend when you read?

14. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

The rules have changed. No duplicate postings are allowed any more; Hubpages is not the only site that has changed in that regard. Also, HubPages are going through all hubs published, it doesn't even necessarily mean that the hubs were flagged.

There have been hundreds of complaints from people of all political stripes about hubs that have been published for years are now being unpublished. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

If you see hubs you think are too short, you can flag them and if Hubpages believe they break the rules they will unpublish them.

it is not a complex. it is convienent timing that makes me wonder UW.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have a feeling it may be done alphabetically and I'm just waiting until they get to the U's smile

15. John Holden profile image61
    John Holdenposted 12 years ago

But you aren't banned from the forums for your right wing views are you?
    Your hubs were lifted because they were duplicated carp and not because of any view that you expressed in them, you've even admitted they were duplicated.

But still, much easier to blame the left than admit to your own failings isn't it?

That has happened over and over again john. So yes I have been banned for my views. Like when Live didn't like my assertions that homosexuality is an immoral choice. that got me four months. Plenty of time to strip my hubs. But no they were still there. the timing is coincedence?...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I doubt you got banned just for saying homosexuality was immoral. There must have been a personal insult or two thrown in there.

No there wasn't. brenda and any others were completely floored that I was banned for the comment I was. i am sure there is a record of it here somewhere... they can produce it if they dis-agree. you were on the board also. We were all talking and expressing ourselves and then... banned.

And I have no doubt they will ban me agiain as soon as they think they can twist something. I do not trust them. I have been banned by them five, six times already, and for at least half I was at fault. But not all of them.

2. John Holden profile image61
        John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Or just that nobody had bothered to question your hubs in that time?
        Controversial posting on the forums does tend to draw attention to hubs.

Oh yes they had been reported by certain inds., or so those people had told me, but the are factual and drawn from Quranic teachings and the hadith. So... facts are facts. I wasn't worried.

I simply have an issue with the timing john. I do not believe in coincedence.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)