There is much evidence that says Obama has committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" that warrant impeachment and removal. Former congressman Tom Tancredo says there are 12 reasons to investigate impeachment.
1) Does Obama have personal knowledge of the illegal "Fast and Furious" project run by ATF to sell over 2,000 guns to Mexican drug cartels?
2) Does he have knowledge of the ongoing effort by Eric Holder and other officials to cover it up?
3) Did he direct his appointees on the NLR Board to bring a lawsuit against Boeing as a political payoff to organized labor?
4) Does he have knowledge of the DHS plan to falsify the Border Patrol's SW border illegal-alien apprehension numbers in order to mislead us?
5) Has he willfully disregarded his clear duty under Article IV, Section 4, of the Constitution to protect the states from foreign invasion?
6) Is he showing contempt for the Constitution by ordering an "administrative amnesty" for millions of illegal aliens?
7) Is he showing such contempt by also issuing numerous executive orders and agency rules that have no legal basis and often contradict congressional votes against such actions?
8) Did he authorize the signing of agreements with foreign countries that violate Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution on "aiding and abetting illegal aliens"?
9) Did he violate his oath of office 10) and the Constitution (Article II, Section 1) when he instructed the DOJ unilaterally to not defend the Defense of Marriage Act in federal courts?
11) Did he authorize the offer of a federal job to Rep. Joe Sestek if he would withdraw from the 2010 Democratic primary senatorial race in PA?
12) Has he violated the War Powers Act by conducting military operations in Libya beyond the 60-day limitation?
So, why isn't the House investigating Obama for impeachment? Are they afraid of something? What do you think they are afraid of?
they need to as the evidence I have written about and found is clear....he has also appointed Eric Holder despite clear connections with terrorist groups
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/11/18/cu … n-burling/
The reason they have not is because they do not know if there is enough support or people in the country who will stand behind such action....which is why some have started a petition demanding it and I will have another soon.......stay tuned if you are interested in signing one
The reason is because THEY NEVER IMPEACHED BUSH.
Nothing any president EVER does will be impeachable, because they let Bush get away.
What do you think, It applies to one and not the other? Give me a break.
Good to have your thoughts, Nick, and to know you have another soon. I'll stay tuned.
They would have to cut their own "paid for by federal tax dollars" medical insurance to afford it. They won't do that! They will cut yours if they can.
That's a good question....Issa came in with guns blasting....I was sure he would have by now.
Something has made him change his mind.
Of course, you could always go back and ask the last Repub House why they never impeached Bush either....
Kucinich tried...he was called a tin-foiler. Ahhhh, the same fate awaits Tancredo.
He will forever be labeled a fruit-cake.
I'd have to agree with lovemychris. I could go through a litany of reasons I would have thought Bush should have been impeached. And Clinton (although the incident that spawned the question of what the word is means wouldn't be among them. That was simply seedy).
Anyone who becomes president in this day and age has already committed high crimes and misdemeanors prior to taking office and continues on while there.
If we held our elected officials to the highest letter of the law, the halls of congress and the oval office would remain empty.
They are not impeaching Obama because they are not as stupid as the suggestion in this thread.
Obama is not going to be impeached for the previos reasons, so forget the idea.
by My Esoteric 9 months ago
President Trump can't fire Mueller directly. Instead he needs to get the person, Rod Rosenstein, who appointed him (or his replacement) to fire him. If he refuses, Trump can fire him and keep appointing people until he finds one who will. (Nixon did this)While hiring and firing by...
by lady_love158 7 years ago
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/304882Lol! I hate liberalism, but I respect Kucinich! At least he's consistent and not afraid to admit what he believes in. The rest of the dems will no doubt ignore him and point to Bush claiming he should be impeacged first... Hypocrites! !!
by lady_love158 7 years ago
According to NYT Obama has confided to others it would be easier to be president of China ! I'm sure Obama would like nothing more than to be the supreme leader so he can shove his transformation more easily down our throats! What a pain it must be having to put up with democracy... maybe he really...
by the new left 7 years ago
Everyone now on the conservative side keeps bashing hispanics are they nuts. They should be trying to persuade us since we are the major minority and in 20 years will be the majority in many states like texas and arizona which would be up for grabs with the growing hispanic population which have...
by OLYHOOCH 6 years ago
50 Reasons To Impeach Obama 1. Obamacare2. The failed $850 billion stimulus3. High, persistent unemployment4. Gas prices...5. His 2012 budget's fecklessness6. Massive deficits each & every yr7. Seizure of GM & Chrysler, transfer of bondholder wealth to unions & the dumping of the GM...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 14 months ago
Do you strongly contend that Trump will be.....IMPEACHED? Why? Why not?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|