jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

People are always saying B Hussein Obama hasn't accomplished anything.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

People are always saying B Hussein Obama hasn't accomplished anything. But contrary to popular belief, B Hussein O has an impressive list of accomplishments!

• First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

• First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

• First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of The United States.

• First President to violate the War Powers Act.

• First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

• First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

• First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

• First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

• First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

• First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

• First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the US , including those with criminal convictions.

• First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

• First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

• First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

• First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

• First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

• First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

• First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN…)

• First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

• First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

• First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

• First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

• First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

• First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

• First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'

• First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

• First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

• First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

•First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

• First President to take a 17 day vacation.

So how that dope and mange working out for you?

1. Paul Wingert profile image80
      Paul Wingertposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You wasted too much time on this.

1. Greek One profile image76
        Greek Oneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

the formatting and the bullet points are nice, though

1. Paul Wingert profile image80
          Paul Wingertposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Suprised that OLYHOOCH didn't refer to him as "B Hussein O" as if Hussein means anything except its a very popular name for a male. Can't imagine if Obama had Muhammad as a middle name even though Muhammad is the world's most popular name for a male.

2. Quilligrapher profile image92
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey there Oly. Nice to chat with you again.

It is interesting how you take up huge amounts of forum space for lengthy posts filled with distortions. However, it saddens me to think that the originators of this trash know that their claims are untrue and they spread them around anyway. People who spread statements they know to be untrue are liars, are they not? Clearly, the rewards you collect by posting do not also demand that you be accurate.

Some of your “firsts” are known and proven lies. I use the term “fiction” below for the benefit of those who didn’t know or who didn’t care to seek out the truth. I am happy to share my research with your readers. I don’t think you really care, for if you did, you would have learned all this for yourself:

• First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner- FICTION!
      This rumor goes back to 2009 and an April Fools Joke about an alleged Associated Press story that said President Barack Obama received a grant from the "Fulbright Foundation" while attending Occidental College in California. There is no "Fulbright Foundation,” Oly! There is a Fulbright program sponsored by the US Department of State but it is not available to students working towards a Bachelor of Arts degree.

• First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in- FICTION!
      Rumors about Obama's Social Security Number began circulating in 2010 alleging that the number belonged to a deceased man who emigrated to the U.S. from France and resided in Hawaii. That proved to be fiction. This sparked additional inquires as to why the President's Social Security Number began with 042, the three digit classification for Connecticut. According to the Social Security Administration, "The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office." (1)

• First President to violate the War Powers Act. FICTION!
      Regarding the 2011 Libya action, President Obama went beyond the 60/90-day benchmark in the law but he was not the first U.S. President to do so. A similar disregard occurred in 1999 during President Clinton’s bombing campaign in Kosovo.

• First President to defy a Federal Judges' court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law. - FICTION!
      The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has been challenged in several courts in various states. In 2011, the U.S. Appeals Court for the 11th Circuit ruled that it was unconstitutional to require all Americans to buy insurance or face a penalty BUT it unanimously reversed a lower court decision that threw out the entire law.

• First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. FICTION!
      Sorry, Oly, there was no such Executive Order.

• First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions- FICTION!
      Hardly a secret program, news agencies reported in 2011, "The Obama administration announced a major change in policy for thousands of illegal immigrants going through deportation proceedings. They now may be able to stay in the country. There are currently 300,000 deportation cases making their way through the federal immigration courts, but under the new policy immigrants classified as low-priority cases could be granted a stay and a chance to apply for a work permit."

• First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space. FICTION!
      This distinction rightly belongs to Richard Nixon or, perhaps, to Gerald Ford and not to President Obama. The Apollo program ended in 1975 and had a five-year gap in space launches until the Space Shuttle program was in full operation.

• First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)- FICTION!
      The oath sworn by the President of the United States is in the U.S. Constitution and it says, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

• First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records. - FICTION!
      U.S. laws do not require the President or a presidential candidate to disclose his medical or educational records.

• First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. - FICTION!
      The first ladies of previous administrations had staffs of similar size, particularly Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton.

• First President to repeat “the Holy Qur'an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azaan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.” – Part Truth! And Part FICTION!
      In a 2009 speech in Cairo, Egypt, the President used the term "Holy Koran" 5 times. He also said, "Now part of this conviction is rooted in my own experience. I'm a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims. As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and at the fall of dusk. As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith." The President never said the Azaan was the most beautiful sound on earth.

• First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States. - TRUTH!
      President Obama was the first President to standby helplessly after the Congress first approved and enacted a budget and then, a few months later, refused to authorize the funding. Such Congressional irresponsibility deserves the reaction of S&P.

• First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. -TRUTH!

• First President to have a law signed by an autopen without being present. - TRUTH!

• First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory. - TRUTH!

• First President to take a 17-day vacation.
      I did not research this one. If true, who cares???

Of the remaining “firsts,” most are distortions, exaggerations, and unproven allegations camouflaged by half-truths.

Thanks, Oly, for allowing me to correct your misstatements. You are very good at spreading false information. In fact, you could hire yourself out to the President’s adversaries, if you haven’t already.

Finally, Oly, I think people who refer to the President as B Hussein O are racists and they should be required to sit in the back of the bus. Do have a pleasant night.

(1)http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/ … t-card.htm

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good read, Quilligrapher. I just put thing's like this to get your opinion's, and it works.

I then take what you tell me and look that up. I run into this kind of thing every once in a while.

Not being the smartest book on the shelf, I come here, and see what you-all have to say.

I can sometimes get some good information from here, as you just pointed out.

Most of the time, I just get the door slammed, and that is OK.

I am still digging to get to the bottom of this Issue, and, the corner he is in right now, is getting smaller and smaller.

Glad to see I have some of you that are willing to keep me on the right track.

I am also happy to see, I still amuse you with the Issues I bring up.

I might supprize you and some time come out with a fact, LOL.

Good talking to you,  Quilligrapher.

OLY

If it ever comes out that Obama was not eligible to become president , What then do we hold him upside down and shake him till we get our five trillion dollars back?

OLY

The Quote of the Decade:
            “The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
            ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

2. Cassie Smith profile image65
    Cassie Smithposted 5 years ago

According to Newt during the debate, Obama was the first president to put the most people on food stamps.  Now Obama's become the food stamp president.

1. Greek One profile image76
      Greek Oneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Logically speaking, the first person to put the most people on food stamps would be the very first person to put people on food stamps.

I wouldn't use Newt as my go to person for knowledge, although I did enjoy his book "Hospital Divorces 101"

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

B Hussein O = cheap (and somewhat bigoted) shot

4. profile image66
    SanXuaryposted 5 years ago

When are you going to do your list on Bush? Being the first by default really does not count ask Nixon. Lets see I earned this and I am going to spend it. BY the time his term ends America is on its way to a six trillion dollar debt. The first to condone torture, defraud and election, lie to the UN where do you want me to stop. Obama did keep several other first such as the Patriot ACT and rode Bush's lie by killing Osama Bin Laden. In truth all three of them are probably partying tonight and laughing at the facts that they fooled you and the World.

When ever you wake up, let us know. We Have Been Asleep For, 50, YEARS, remember.

When ever you understand that, WE, put them there.

I also hope you understand, it is up to US, YOU and I, to get US out of this mess.

When people stop blaming others for their lack of good judgment, that will be the time, WE, move forward.

By the way. I did not Vote for that person in The White House.

OLY

5. profile image66
    SanXuaryposted 5 years ago

I never put any of them their. In fact I want them to go away and never come back. A two party system that is rigged and has no choices is no choice at all. Wow who should I vote for? If it is a choice it will never be Republican ever again. Bush destroyed the Republican party in a way that I will never be fooled again. Still where are these two parties different? They have spent the last 50 years in complete contempt of the people they represent and supported one thing their personal agendas and their bank accounts. I will never vote for either party and not take part in any of their crimes. Give me any third party who has not worked for this government, is a filthy rich pig, a CEO of some conflict of interest and that person will get my vote. Until then I hope the Democrats win every time until we are so bankrupt that nothing is left. One person can not make a difference in our current system. Only the people petitioning are government and demanding real representation has any hope of any real choices. Enjoy being robbed by our current system and have a good day as they determine your poverty.

working