Because Everyone With A Brain Knows that GMO Food Is DEADLY

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (41 posts)
  1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

I'm continually disgusted with persons who attempt to "prove" through their own self righteous pity parties and censorship, or hand picked "facts" that GMO foods are "safe."

Make no mistake, The Gates Foundation feeding Africans Monsanto products....is really not so much different from Nazis experimenting on Jews in the style of Josef Rudolf Mengele - it's just degrees of separation in regards to pain.

Now more than ever, Knowledge Equates POWER, and the least educated are the persons who are fed the toxic waste as human lab rats.

Here's a list of seed companies that are SAFE from ties to Monsanto, time and again and universally conceded to be the single most evil and anti humanist organization on planet Earth.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/82 … santo-ties

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6110069_f248.jpg

2. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 12 years ago

Hi there Buddy!  Missed you. Let's not let the GMO foodies rile us.  Have compassion for those who have lost brain cells by ingesting rat poison.  After all, they probably will not be reproducing and more importantly, the Grim Reaper's not too damned far away. So, it's all cool, really.  There are the uneducated, who can see the light at some point if guided well....there are the intelligent who only need scientific facts and some common sense to know that 2+2=4.....and then, there are the blatantly ignorant that have their heads up their........  Don't forget the aiders and abetters with some sort of connection to Monsanto (or government hide n seek groups).  Where there's money, there's always greedy Liars. 
    You made an excellent choice in your replacement. She's terrific.  But, no one can take your place in the long run.....lol.  I'll be following.  Looking forward to a healthy exchange here!

Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Gosh I think you covered every last base with that walk off grand slam synopsis!

ALL HAIL EFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Terri Meredith profile image67
        Terri Meredithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Am on my knees, bowing low to the mighty EFFER!

Wesman, you were greatly missed.  I sooooo enjoy your heated "diatribes"... I find myself punching the air for emphasis when I come to the end of one of your so descriptive opinions of statements that aren't backed up with sources.  Looking forward to some exercise of intelligent reasoning!

Thank YOU!  I had a few more to post today...but figured I should space it out.  I'm about over extended on the web already.

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
            couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And don't forget the trickle down effect. More disease, more need for medication, higher health costs, more power to big pharma, more control over govt., more need for universal medical insurance, higher taxes, less money to buy food, more people buying cheap food, more disease...well you get the point.

1. psycheskinner profile image84
              psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think it is an area where the old rule applies: don't attribute to evil what can be explained by stupidity.

I mean, why to people eat junk food and get sick?  The same basic explanations apply to companies, groups and countries.  They go for the immediate reward.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81

That's exactly right, and that's exactly the goal!!!!!

There's no money in curing cancer, or preventing cancer - there's money to be made in big pharma treatments for cancer, and extending your cancer pain as long as possible.

Actually, what the mainstream calls junk food is only the tip of the iceberg. Snack foods are a huge part of the problem but ALL prepackaged processed food is risky and that includes flour and cereals. If it's not Whole Grain and Organic, there are health risks in the form of toxins but also in the form of nutritional void. The more processing, the less nutritional value.

3. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

After the Iraq invasion, Iraqi farmers were forced to use GM seeds. Cause we love freedom so much.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/G … ocracy.HTM

Yep.  Who knows how many hundreds of years it will take for Iraq to have a healthy ecosystem again?  Nobody knows.

4. skinsman82000 profile image73
    skinsman82000posted 12 years ago

Wait a second, so you mean food naturally grown by the earth, like we are, is the best option for us to eat?  It's amazing that so many people don't realize this.  You were spot on.  Keep up the good fight.

Who'd have ever thunk that crazy stuff, huh?

Did you see what Monsanto has done to Iraq????

We Hated Iraq for it's freedom.
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6111272_f248.jpg

5. eye say profile image71
    eye sayposted 12 years ago

I think it's sick how many North Americans choose to eat the GMO foods. They don't care about the consequences they only want fast crap that they have to put any work into before they eat it.
    What's everyone's big hurry? What do people have going on in their lives that is more important than putting fresh, healthy NON GMO food into our bodies and those of the ones we love?
    Somehow the distractions that don't really matter in our lives have been promoted as the stuff we need - whether it's stuff or distractions to occupy our time, we've been lead to believe that time making food and feeding our bodies and souls don't rate.

I'm with you, I hope and prat that one day enough people will get there heads out of the sand to STOP supporting GMO foods.
    In my opinion, anyone who has green space where they live should be planting non GMO seeds and feeding themselves.

It is unbelievably important that we teach the generation coming behind us how to grow the food they eat or all will be lost in the future - food and water control life ...

great topic!

Well it sounds like you're definitely free from the imposed false reality that we all must work work work, and then work some more in order to have a bigger house in the suburbs and a new SUV to impress out siblings, friends, and neighbours with.

While everyone has been so busy either working or being entertained with mindless garbage on the television...the world was busy changing, and we were all being stabbed in the backs while we weren't looking.

It's how Americans supported the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6111358_f248.jpg

6. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

If GM food was deadly, most of us would be dead, as most of us are eating it.

(I am not sure how calling Gates a genocidal bigot is the "good fight". But I know no one is going to care about the facts here).

Says the person who produces hubs with a picture of a fish with ears and twenty words....such quality content!

Not learning from experience, are you?

Oh go right ahead and flag me again.  I'm not the person with the poor content.

My question is: what has our hubpages content go to do with this? Other than that when I argue facts, you reply with insults.

I think it explains why you think Bill Gates is evil. When someone does something you disagree with you don't check your facts or look into what they are doing in detail, you just assume they are malicious because they disagree with you and never look any further.

Make no mistake - if I had a block feature on this website - I'd use it for you pronto.

2. couturepopcafe profile image59

Many are as good as dead considering the state of their health after years of eating toxic food. The subject of GM is only part of it. What about RoundUp ready food? And animal toxicity due to the food the animal eats? Think about the insidiousnes of the stuff. It takes years at a slow pace, but look at the poor boy who has to cross Monsanto's soybean field to sell his mothers tortillas. His feet are riddled with sores. And their ducks are dying because the ducks swim in the water that receives the runoff from the soy fields.

Just because you don't die at once doesn't make the stuff any less deadly in the long run. Soy and corn are the major GM foods but for those who read labels, they know that these two products are almost always in the list on prepackaged, processed foods in some form: hydrogenated soy oil or corn oil, corn starch, modified corn starch, corn sugar, soy lecithin. I'd make a longer list but I don't keep foods like that in the house so I have no immediate reference.

The shortening lifespan of Americans is pretty clearly caused mainly by eating too much fat and sugar.  If GMOs have any role, the effect has been swamped to the point of being scientifically indemonstrable. (For those who care about actual data).

In which case we should be going after a lot of other mega-companies before Monsanto.

1. skinsman82000 profile image73
          skinsman82000posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've read this whole thread.  Are you somehow connected to Monsanto?  I wouldn't be surprised.

1. skinsman82000 profile image73
            skinsman82000posted 12 years agoin reply to this

before you might bite my head off, I was kidding.

I wouldn't be either.  I keep hearing about these "facts" that this person alludes to...I've seen none.

Rather than proved any facts, she gets upset and prefers censorship - it's just what fascist do.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
          Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

In which case, those who have read your post would want to see data to qualify your statement. You can't jump from a to c. Link please? Many of us care about actual facts.

3. couturepopcafe profile image59

psych - Monsanto shouldn't be singled out, I agree. They all do it. What amazes me is that they get away with what amounts to false advertising at best without full disclosure.

I also agree that too much fat and sugar plays a huge roll in shortening lifespan and this goes directly to the point at hand. Toxins are contained in the fat. Before the 1900s people ate fat without problem. Our bodies require at least 40% of our calories from fat. But the fat was good. Now it's riddled with poison and is not pure in the sense that it is molecularly altered.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6111447_f248.jpg

3. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's a huge assumption on part , Psycheskinner.

7. poetvix profile image55
    poetvixposted 12 years ago

Todd - This is heartbreaking to think of happening to anyone and I know it is happening.  That concerns me greatly and the good Lord knows I will never again knowingly by products from that evil company.  I wonder however, how much of the produce in the grocery right around the corner and down the street in America is this stuff and we just don't know about it. 
    If we look at the skyrocketing rates of developmental disabilities in children, I have to suspect it's all over the country.  I know there are many other additives, dyes, preservatives and so on that can contribute too but honestly, I think it's right here on our own shelves too.
    Further, how much damage is being done to the American environment that we don't even know of yet.  They are manipulating food on a genetic level.  I don't believe the scientific mantra that all things can be controlled.  It is inevitable that some of this stuff get away from the guys who are to keep it under control, assuming it hasn't already which I for one think is an assumption we really can't afford.

I think it's important to get away from diet drinks flavoured with aspartame, as that is another Major Monsanto product

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6111367_f248.jpg

1. poetvix profile image55
        poetvixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well F me!  I just gave up Sweet and Low for it having no idea.  Well, that's the first box and it's headed for the trash bin.  I traded the pink packets for the blue thinking it would be better.  Good night!  I'm going to have to start researching everything before I head out to the grocery.  Thanks bunches for the tip.  You know at this point, I'm considering just getting some bees and going for honey!

Sweet N Low is carcinogenic, but aspartame causes brain hemmoraghe(sic)

http://www.alternativementalhealth.com/ … artame.htm

And sugar causes obesity and diabetes.

AND?

What?????

So you propose cancer and brain damage - how wonderful!

Forgive my lack of clarity re your comment, but was that supposed to be an argument for or against?

poetvix - we do know about it. All of it unless it says certified organic, is sprayed. Produce with thin edible skin like strawberries, grapes, summer fruits, peaches, etc. are the most sprayed. Also, animals that are grain fed are eating grains that are sprayed. Since toxins are stored in the fat of animals (including humans) beware animals that are not organic and/or grass fed. And don't eat the fat.

8. brakel2 profile image73
    brakel2posted 12 years ago

My daughter had major problems  due to diet coke addiction. Aspartame was pushed through FDA by political pressure. Rumsfeld was involved in that scenario. Groups of consumers have made protests. Some drs wrote a book about it. I have researched it myself and wrote an article about it. This is just my opinion. You can check it out with your doctor.

No I think that's more than just your opinion.  I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about and that it's factual.

All the artificial sweeteners on the market have been shown to cause cancer in lab rats. Stevia is a safe alternative because it is not chemical based but is a bit difficult to work with. There's nothing wrong with honey in moderation.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)