jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Santorum takes Colorado

1. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 5 years ago

What's happening to Romney? He went in expecting to win Colorado.

1. ImKarn23 profile image79
      ImKarn23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

What's happened? Reality! His deceit, arrogance are now catching up to him - and, who knows - maybe some 'poor' people came out to vote! He's never been qualified, but neither has anyone else been - thus creating the perfect storm that pushed him to the top of - what is still - a garbage heap! I'm pretty sure that an expensive piece of jewelry or a new $1,500.00 suit will help him recover from the set-back..

2. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

He didn't spend any money there, that's what I'm hearing. But have no fear...Big Bucks are here!

Apparenty, Santorum only has one billionaire paying his way, while Romney has plenty. Plus wall street, who abandonded Obama after they found out that they are included in the "sacrifice" too, from the wreckage they made of America.

Obama has no billionaires now that Soros is gone, but I sure hope one steps up! I heard of one this a.m.....but can't remember his name.

Pitiful reality that Citizens United unleashed. But reality it is.

2. profile image58
    DavidParsonposted 5 years ago

Doubtful. Even if he does win its irrelevant. Minnesota and Colorado hold separate votes for delegate selection. Missouri is also just a beauty contest.
    Staples Coupon Code

3. profile image68
    logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I'm sure Romney is quaking in his boots.
    He is still far ahead in delegates.  Missouri doesn't count.  Minnesota, well what do you expect from a state that elected Jesse Ventura governer and Al whatsis name as Senator.  If it was me, I'd be down right scared if I won in Minnesota.

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not to mention Bachmann.

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I figured Romney would win a squeaker in CO, but I knew he wouldn't win MN. I didn't give MO much thought. I wanted Romney to win, but I was happy to see Rick beat the heck out of Newt!! I think Rick is a nice guy, although he's too far right for me. It's funny - arrogant Newt was trying to get Santorum to drop out. lol. Newt's the one who needs to go!

working