jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

How can anyone be so delusional?

1. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Watch the Piers Morgan video:

http://thehill.com/video/administration … uggestions

How can a documentary maker be so one sided? I assure you that I could find a few negatives about ANY politician, including the ones I like/support. Equally, I could find at least a couple of positives about pols I don't care for. Anyone who can't do the same is either naive or disingenuous. Obama's campaign can't call this a "documentary" with a straight face. It's a campaign ad.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The video wasn't a documentary. It was an Obama campaign ad. Why would he put antything negative into it. ?? Am I missing something. Piers Morgan is a fugitive from Murdoch's London bribery operation.

1. habee profile image96
        habeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A Murdoch liberal? lol

BTW, Ralph, do you have any idea why Murdoch hates Romney?

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65

No. I wasn't aware that Murdoch hates Romney? Why does Rupert hate Willard?

2. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Umm, he was hired by the Obama team, wasn't he? Do you think Romney's campaign video will be negative on Romney?

and as for this:

“I have some suggestions for the president and for the producer,” he said. “First of all, talk to the 24 million Americans that are out of work or underemployed in this country.”

Romney should talk to his own party, IMO. And he should ask himself how the party that lost all those jobs can be trusted to do anything about it.

They have the House...they set the agenda. What has it been? Anti-women bills, and cutting programs for poor people.....yahoo. sad

3. lovemychris profile image76

And, I'm betting the Romney campaign video will have a lot of negative, vile attacks on Obama....

4. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I think you missed the point, LMC. This is being touted as a "documentary."
    I mean, if a liberal like Morgan complains...

And yes, I'm sure Romney ADS will be anti-Obama, just as Obama ADS will be anti-Romney. In fact, they already are.

1. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

OK...so then we all know what the deal is.

You will agree with Romney's adds and I will agree with Obama's.

1. habee profile image96

Nope - there's the difference. I WON'T agree with all of Romney's ads, I'm sure.

Well, we'll see how we both feel when they come out.

1. habee profile image96

Some are already out!

I try to avoid them like the plague...I hate the butt kissing! and the demonizing.

*dark alley....man coming towards you...you are scared*.....it's the candidate!! Ahhhhhhh

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Sure, a "documentary" produced for and paid by Obama as a campaign video.

1. habee profile image96

I had read a couple of articles about Murdoch's negative comments on Romney. I thought FOX had been rooting for Santorum, but then I decided it must just be my imagination. Then I found that many others felt the same way, and I read the comments by Murdoch about Mitt. I just wondered if you knew anything about it.

5. innersmiff profile image74
    innersmiffposted 5 years ago

The same hack director of that science-fiction thriller 'An Inconvenient Truth' ducks and weaves and worms his way out of admitting his new film is also propaganda piece. In 50 or so years, these will be studied in film classes, a la 'Triumph of the Will': "In no more than 3000 words explain how the techniques of this filmmaker were effective in getting audiences to embrace a particular political agenda".

6. lovemychris profile image76

You're luxuriating at the beach...kids are laughing, breeze is blowing....all of a sudden, the Jaws music comes on......people start to panic, something is rising out of the water....

It's the candidate! Run for your life....Ahhhhhhhh.

stuff like that wink

1. habee profile image96

lol

7. carol3san profile image60
    carol3sanposted 5 years ago

Of course the producer of the Obama documentary couldn't be completly objective.   He was making a documentary to present President Obama in a positive light.  He practically said as much.  The film is a part of the Obama campain stratergy.  Is there something wrong with that?  The import6ant thing is that what's in the film is true. I would think that It is the job of the opsosite side to produce the negatives issues.

working