- Gender and Relationships»
Romance your woman today
Places to see together.
Romance your woman
Hello all you guys out in Hub Land. I heard that you are really wanting to learn more ways to keep your woman happy and content so let me count the ways. Wonder how many I can come up with. Some of these suggestions are for dating situations, some for married couples. You will know which categories are for you.
First of all, you need to know your partner. Know her wants, needs, desires and really know want makes her tick (or tickle). So here goes:
1. Pay attention to her signals
2. Listen when she tells you how she feels
3. No, I don’t mean just let her talk. Really listen to what she is saying.
4. And a number one rule—she really doesn’t want you to FIX IT. She wants you to FIX You! Be the guy she first met, not who you have become with time. Unless of course, you have become much better with time!
5. Be honest.
a. There is a lot to be said for being up front about the kind of person you are. When you are courting your lady don’t pretend to be the kind of guy who always opens a car door, helps her on with her coat, etc. if this is not the real you. I knew a guy who always opened the car door until after the honeymoon, then said, “When we are just out running around, in and out of the car would you take care of your own door? When we are having a date night I’ll still open it for you. Sounds like a small thing but it really isn’t.
6. Compliments will go a long way toward getting a Gold Star. Tell her how nice she looks, comment on a specific thing you like: dress, hair, eyes.
7. Surprise her with something unexpected:
a. A trail of rose petals leading to the bedroom or into the bath you have just prepared for her.
b. A walk in the evening under the stars and full moon. Take time to stop and enjoy the beauty together.
c. Wake her early one morning to watch the sunrise.
d. Call on the phone (even if you are right in the next room) and ask her for a dinner date for that evening. Don’t say where you are going, just suggest that she dress casual, dressy, or perhaps, “wear your cowgirl hat and boots” if you are taking her to a Cattleman’s type restaurant.
8. Take her in your arms and dance across the room occasionally, even if you have no music and must hum a few bars yourself. Most ladies love to dance, held closely in the arms of her man.
9. Bring her coffee or perhaps even breakfast, in bed. Then climb in beside her and feed her a slice of fruit off of the plate, as you tell her how much she means to you. Enjoy each other for a while before you start the day. What a great memory to have all day as you go about your work.
10.For married couples only! Foreplay is so important for a woman. I once attended a couples conference and the speaker reminded the men how important it is to let your woman know you desire her throughout the day, if you want her to desire you at bedtime.
Lattee, a rose, love
11.Love notes. Hid love notes in special places where she will find them throughout the day. In the refrigerator (a suggestion from “sunken treasures”), on the keyboard of her computer, on the dash of her car, on the inside of the back door telling her to follow the rose petals to the hot tub, inside a cabinet that she is likely to open daily and don’t miss the chance to send an email love card. I used to find these on my email at work back in the day when I was still working!
12.Surprise her with her favorite latte from Starbucks or Peet’s when you are coming home from town.
13.A rose picked from her favorite rose bush will bring a smile every time she looks at it as she goes through the day.
The simple pleasures that cost nothing or practically nothing are what life is made of. Costly gifts are great when they are affordable, but it is the thought and actions that matters, not the money spent.
Other hubs for you!
- Hikin" with my Honey!Lagoon Valley park Vacaville Ca...
Relationships need quiet times together, enjoying Gods special gifts to us- trees, meadows, flowers, little animals (ooppss we didn't see any little animals today except a beautiful dog out for a walk with its master!
- How to Add More Romance to Your Life
Is your romantic life in the dumps? Wondering what happened to the person you fell in love with? Well, join me for a few suggestions on how to bring the bloom back into the roses of your love. We all need a little push back onto the right track once
- Romance Your Man
We often forget to keep the love light shining. So busy with family, friends, we take our loved ones for granted. Never forget to kiss your angel good morning and tell him you love him each day with words and actions. Meet him at the door when he arr