How do you stop an abusive ex-partner from trying to ruin your life 3 years after?

I left an abusive, very wealthy partner almost 3 years ago. He has & is trying to ruin my life by manipulating my support system to the degree that I no longer see any of my family. He hated them before, now is helping them financially in different ways, continuously sending me lawyer letters, threatening emails. He is fighting to adopt my son that is not his, he stirs up my ex husband when it suits him, then I have threats from both men. Psychologically it is taking it's toll on me & I don't see how it is ever going to stop.

Lady MJ profile image80

Lady MJ says

joanspahr profile image59

joanspahr says