HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
rlaha profile image 69

Question regarding changing an F1 visa (student visa) into a Green Card?

Hi. I am a US Citizen and my husband has an F1 visa (student's visa). I want to try to get him a Green Card as it might be easier for him when applying for jobs once he has completed his PhD. If anyone has done this for their spouse within the last two or three years, can you please tell me the process and what forms we have to fill up to send? Also, do you know if there is any kind of waiver of fees as we fall in the low income bracket (less than $25,000)? Thank you so much in advance.

sort by best latest

Student Visas and Green Cards For the USA93

Student Visas and Green Cards For the USA

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago