Harishprasad profile image 81

How do you define love ?

This word fascinates me no end. Even in animals and birds, this sentiment is very much visible. We humans interpret it in so many words that it is very difficult to comprehend a very close word. When I ponder over it, I find it appropriate to be compared to God Himself. Why? it is because God does not differentiate and in a like manner love also sees all as purely love. So if we say that God is God and nothing else, the same is equally true for love. As one cannot find the depth of God, love cannot be measured also. I want to see how much we know about this great word, second after God.

lupine profile image75

Best Answer lupine says

• Harishprasad profile image

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) 4 years ago

lupine, I am convinced of your remarkable wisdom in everything you pick up to grasp it's essence. The sentence," As humans ........complicated". Is such a fine one that all meanings of love can be merged into this one only. Thank you very much.

Author Cheryl profile image88

Cheryl A Whitsett (Author Cheryl) says

• Harishprasad profile image

Author Cheryl , I am amazed to see every comment in response to my question. Every comment looks as if it has been spoken by God. So nicely have we assimilated the spirit of this word in our very soul. Thanks a lot, dear. Keep spreading love to all.

DDE profile image25

Devika Primić (DDE) says

jojo29 profile image71

Jane Boucheirre (jojo29) says

• Harishprasad profile image

Jojo29, thanks for your response. Languages of the world have become rich with having this word in their lap. So long people love beings and things around, God will be happy with the world as love is another name of Heaven on earth.

Troyangeluk profile image48

Troyangeluk says