Hannah David Cini profile image 77

Where is the line between being loving and gracious but not being walked over or taken advantage of?

it is a kindness to have a little grace because nobody is perfect and generosity is surely an admirable quality. Where do you draw the line however?

linfcor profile image83

Linda F Correa (linfcor) says

• Hannah David Cini profile image

Hannah David Cini 2 years ago

I very much agree with the give & take. I think there comes a point when you have to step back from helping someone who isn't helping themselves. Do you think it needs to be equal give & take or can it be a healthy relationship but more one

Maranda Crosby (Maranda Mae) says

• Hannah David Cini profile image

Hannah David Cini 2 years ago

I think I agree with you...it is so hard to make a fast rule because there are always 'if...'s and 'but...'s. Sometimes space and distance can take the pressure off and make it easier to decide where to draw boundaries.