Hannah David Cini profile image 80

Where is the line between being loving and gracious but not being walked over or taken advantage of?

it is a kindness to have a little grace because nobody is perfect and generosity is surely an admirable quality. Where do you draw the line however?

linfcor profile image81

Linda F Correa (linfcor) says

• Hannah David Cini profile image

Hannah David Cini 2 years ago

I very much agree with the give & take. I think there comes a point when you have to step back from helping someone who isn't helping themselves. Do you think it needs to be equal give & take or can it be a healthy relationship but more one

• Hannah David Cini profile image

Hannah David Cini 2 years ago

I think I agree with you...it is so hard to make a fast rule because there are always 'if...'s and 'but...'s. Sometimes space and distance can take the pressure off and make it easier to decide where to draw boundaries.

Maranda Crosby (Maranda Mae) says