bradmasterOCcal profile image 54

How is the SC defined marriage, not a change from the traditional marriage?

I am really tired of getting personal attacks on these kinds of questions. I ask these questions because I see a difference between the Old and the New SC defined marriage. The SC decision is not going to change perception of the people, any more than the SC decision on Abortion. So asking about salutations, and referencing L and G same sex. It is still same sex marriage. It was the lgbt that pushed the marriage issue, so I asked where does the B come into play in the marriage? The salutations are different no Mr Mrs, Husband Husband, Wife Wife, and the B??? Attacks on the author not allowed

jlpark profile image83

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 years ago

that really didn't answer the ?

Interracial marriages didn't change marriage, and when miscegenation was repealed, there was no changes made to marriage. One man One Woman, husband wife. Same sex marriage changed the requirements.