Kylyssa profile image 98

If someone who copied your work tried to 'friend' you on facebook, what would you do?

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because maybe he was just ignorant of copyright law, so I left a comment on the blog of a person who'd copied my article word-for-word. Instead of an apology, I got a rude note calling me a fraud for wanting to earn money off my work. The irony of his nasty note is that he has no qualms about using my writing to earn money with his donation button placed right at the end of it. How would you respond to his facebook friend request? If my question seems stupid or weird please remember I'm autistic. Rude remarks will be deleted.

word55 profile image77

Word (word55) says

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 16 months ago

Thank you! I'm not "friending" him on facebook, either, not after the nasty things he said about me.

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 16 months ago

I'm not "friending" him because of the nasty things he said about earning money from my writing making me a fraud, but no, it hadn't occurred to me he was trying for easy access to my work. Thank you.