threekeys profile image 84

10 year marraige contacts: Is this the New Way to Go?

Monongamy is not really working but perhaps serial monogamy could be doable for the most part. 10 year marraige contracts would be long enough for depth of experience between partners and creating stability that is personal for both.With a 10 year contract I think one would still retain some mystery and nuance within the relationship together with building up assets for each of the partners. So both are ready (if need be) to move on and find their next partner. Having 10 year contracts would open up the dating pool of available partners, too. And people would obtain stable variety.

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 11 months ago

Valid and important points. I now can understand more comprehensively why some of the political parties hesitate to do away with the concept of marriage in society.

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 11 months ago

I found your perspective interesting especially how you expressed cheating as a way to compliment the marriage. I understand how you meant it.