ana2693 profile image 61

I need a Advice: I had a long distance relationship with my fiance and we already been 1 year.

Few days after anniversary. We don't communicate much I mean he didn't reply my messages Unlike before and now he just read it. Only Good morning or Only I love you Good night. There is a day that I didn't receive a message from him. Even though he said I love you, however for me when I ask him about why he couldn't reply me, what the reason are you busy ? he won't tell me and I end up sending him annoying messages like maybe you had someone else ? do you love me ? are you really mine ? etc etc.. It's kinda embarassing. But you know I really do love me and I am afraid to lose him.

Necento anto profile image87

Best Answer nicci (Necento anto) says

• ana2693 profile image

ana2693 3 months ago

Thank you so much for the advice, yes i send him a lot of annoying messages and in the end i say sorry and ask to forgive me for what i done however when i ask if did he change his mind about me he reply me only I love you good night what does it mn

threekeys profile image81

Threekeys says