jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to handle a womanizer

1. KCC Big Country profile image89
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

How to handle a womanizer

2. Tom Rubenoff profile image92
    Tom Rubenoffposted 8 years ago

You know the guy.  Here are some ideas about how to deal with him. read more

3. Murilion profile image61
    Murilionposted 8 years ago

sometimes as man we can do about it,or perhaps we can be a great singer to take here heart down in front of us

4. kmartel profile image40
    kmartelposted 8 years ago

My advice..don't.  Not worth the effort.  It's not up to you or anyone else to "handle" (or control) a person like this.  The only one who can change is him. One day you will be in a great loving relationship and the "womanzier" will still be a lonely guy checking out all the hotties and maybe then, thinking about the one that got away...  wink

5. Poetry Chick profile image60
    Poetry Chickposted 8 years ago

I agree, dont do it. I know quite a few and trust me they aren't fun to be around. Why would you want to stay around and get controlled, be told what to do and when and not really have any freedoms!?

6. profile image0
    ThaddyBear Girlsposted 8 years ago

Run for your life baby, those types of men's are not worth the trouble nor are they trust worthy.  Save yourself from a life of hell.  If you are insecure, you really need to run, because you will worry yourself sick always wondering every time he leaves the house.  Move the hell on baby. Seriously!!!