jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you faithful to your marital relationship?

1. soni2006 profile image78
    soni2006posted 8 years ago

Are you faithful to your marital relationship?

2. profile image49
    onavinposted 8 years ago

i never thought about my faithfulness. but yes - for 7 years of my marriage life i stayed faithful.

3. MSKing profile image49
    MSKingposted 8 years ago

of course. I'm 20 years married. People who are unfaithful are in marriage for the wrong reasons.

4. bala99 profile image59
    bala99posted 8 years ago

25 years of marriage and have not strayed.

5. YeahISaidIt profile image50
    YeahISaidItposted 8 years ago

Yes, I am faithful to my marital relationship. I have never cheated on my husband, or opened any doors for cheating during our relationship. Physically, over the phone, or over the internet.

6. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

Yes, I would be a fool to cheat or even look another way. I married the most amazing woman I ever met! She is the perfect example of what selflessness means. She always gives a 100% and never complains when she does ask we jump because we don't know where we'd be without her. We aren't perfect but we've managed 33 years so far, God bless my wife.

7. adsensesecrets profile image59
    adsensesecretsposted 8 years ago

of course! love what you have. if you ever think of straying then try spicing up your current relationship!

8. MsSimple profile image53
    MsSimpleposted 8 years ago

3 years as of Oct. 25th.

We are going to Vegas to celebrate.

We have two beautiful girls and more in the future I am sure.

You have to want to make it work.

My hubby tells me all the time, I am his Ying to my Yang..

what that means I do not know, but I love him!

9. Darcey Jean profile image53
    Darcey Jeanposted 8 years ago

I have never and would never even think about it. I believe in the "do onto others as you would have them to do onto you". It has been done to me and it is one of the worst feelings ever. I don't know how people that do do it can even live with there selves or face that other person in the face again.

working