jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Women's Intuition real? Can a woman rely on her gut feeling to guide her from

1. sparksdaniel2000 profile image69
    sparksdaniel2000posted 8 years ago

Is Women's Intuition real? Can a woman rely on her gut feeling to guide her from danger?

2. selkefam profile image60
    selkefamposted 8 years ago

I believe that "intuition" is real for not only women, but men as well.  Intuition is an unexplained feeling that makes you do or stop doing something.  It is real and EVERYONE has it.

Have you ever been driving or walking the same route on a daily basis, but for some reason you divert a different way one day.  You may not know why you changed course, only that you "felt" you needed to. Perhaps later you find out that there was an accident that you avoided by going with your gut and changing routes.

It may not always be to guide you "from danger."  It is possible that it guides you to meet someone new or takes you to a new place that you did not know existed. 

Have you ever been in a grocery store and wandered down an aisle not knowing "why" only to discover that you actually needed something that you had forgotten about. Have you ever thought of a friend that you haven't spoken to in a while and then they appear out of nowhere back into your life? 

I have experienced a wide range of instances where I believed in my intuition and avoided problems or found something/someone that I needed.  Unfortunately, I have also dismissed my gut feelings and been in accidents or found something/someone I did NOT need. These are small indications of intuition and perhaps you still do not believe.  But if you take the time to really think about daily happenings in your life, you will know that intuition does exist and it is in all of us.

3. Azizi527 profile image62
    Azizi527posted 8 years ago

I agree with selkefam, on the money! Yes, women's intuition is for real, but men also have intuition. Actually, they are angels that are always watching us and protecting us. What we actually feel are there vibrations.

4. Kebennett1 profile image61
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

I know that there is something inside me that warns me not to do something, to stop, to avoid, etc... My personal belief is that this is the Holy Spirit within me guiding, protecting me. I believe men who are believers carry the same Holy Spirit with the same protection. We all just have to listen and obey.

Closed to reply