jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

childhood sweethearts

1. profile image45
    topcat19posted 8 years ago

childhood sweethearts

I have this friend that I loved since my childhood. we never dated. we lost touch and I just got back in touch with her. I think now that she loved me very much back then. I think she still dose. I am a hopeless romantic. what would be the best way to win her heart and be with me?

2. profile image0
    wvlegacyposted 8 years ago

This sounds like one of those situations where you will live in regret for the rest of your life if you fail to conquer your fears about letting her know how you really feel. There is probably something unique about you that she really likes. I would suggest taking the approach of letting her know how you feel. At least let her know that you are interested in a relationship and open the door to sharing more intimate thoughts after that.
    Be yourself. That's what she probably likes.

3. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

It seems to me that you should just come out and tell her how you feel about her if you cant tell her in person then sit down and write to her explain how you feel how you always felt about her. And that you want to see if the two of you can go out on a date to see if the chemistry is still there. Don't be shy and don't let a second chance go you will always regret if you don't try.

4. profile image56
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

Ask her what it would have been liked if you two had dated back then, if she laughs and says stop joking around she prob just liked you as a really good friend. Dont go straight for the confession cause she might find it awkward  and ruin your friendship. Beat around the bush a bit and find out some details first. The problem with dating really close friends is that if relationship fails you often loose that awesome friendship you have.

5. profile image45
    topcat19posted 8 years ago

thanks all I told her. I know she loves me alot now. but I will see if I hear from her (email). I told her last night. we will see if it will work of blow up in my face.