jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how do i know he loves me

1. whispers of faith profile image60
    whispers of faithposted 8 years ago

how do i know he loves me

2. profile image57
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

You will know, if he is constantly wanting to spend time and with you and always trying to keep a smile on your face. Love takes a while to develop, dont rush it. PLay it safe by testing out the waters because if you jump in too early, it might not be real and you will have a nasty fall.

3. akrami profile image67
    akramiposted 8 years ago

I think if he loves you then he will takes more and more interest in you and will be more and more careful while talking any issue. He will not want to feel offended and will not makes your fun.

4. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

You'll see it in his actions. Even if he says he loves you, does he show it?

You know what they say - "actions speak louder than voice".

Best Wishes

5. James Agbogun profile image60
    James Agbogunposted 8 years ago

When the morning of cold nights, you wake up to find that you have been wrapped with the bedsheet.

6. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

You will know just the way he acts around you and how he responds to you if he wants to be around you and his focus is on you then he does love you. I myself fell in love with a woman but she didnt feel the same way. I bent over backwards for and her kids doing more than i should have trying to get her to see that i really did(and still do) love her. To answer your question better you will know just listen to your heart.

Closed to reply