This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

i let him go as i fell in love... i felt as if he felt the same... but he never

1. lottie henderson profile image53
    lottie hendersonposted 8 years ago

i let him go as i fell in love... i felt as if he felt the same... but he never tried to get back to

i should of known he wouldnt try..... but i cant just cant move on no matter how hard i try... i ruined another relationship coz i couldnt get over him

2. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

I know how you feel I cant get over someone either.

3. isabellaGanesh profile image55
    isabellaGaneshposted 7 years ago

Awwe ; well if the boy wouldnt try to get back with you . well sweety hes not worth it . if he doesnt care . he SO not worth it ! yes you have love for him . but if he cant show you or tell you . or show the entire world that hes loves you and cares ! then hes not the right man for you . id say move on . there is plenty of guys out there that would treat you with the dignity and respect . they would show you how a real man should act

working