jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Am i too overprotected when I feel uncomfortable about my boyfriend talking to o

1. lakenjrat profile image52
    lakenjratposted 8 years ago

Am i too overprotected when I feel uncomfortable about my boyfriend talking to other girls??

2. r2moo2 profile image58
    r2moo2posted 8 years ago

Yes, unless you want your boyfriend to work in a place where there are no girls except yourself.

If you want a great relationship, understand that the more tightly you hold on to your boyfriend by your grip, the more likely you are to lose it.

Instead, loosen your grip a little, and have your confidence in yourself. If your boyfriend notices your confidence, he is more likely to follow you around.

3. liuwenhua profile image57
    liuwenhuaposted 8 years ago

What you feeling is pretty normal. It is because he meant alot to you. But just like what r2moo2 said, chill it or you will lose it.

Now give you a killer tip - go and talk to other men, and soon your BF with go head over heels for you. smile

4. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

It's not unusual to feel a little uncomfortable, but when it's making you feel insecure just think about how proud you are to be with him, and how confident you feel in your relationship. Even join in the conversations he's having, after all you're a 'couple'. 

I used to date the lead singer of a band, you can't emagine how many women approached him and followed him around.  I didn't feel gelous because I knew he only wanted to be with me, and actually sometimes I'd just stand back and watch, and get a kick out of how many other woman wished they were in my shoes!

5. Lady_E profile image78
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I'd say a little bit insecure....

If you trust him, then you wouldn't bother - after all, he's only "talking" to them.

Men meet different women every day and have to communicate in a courteous/friendly manner. The same goes for the ladies.

Chill. smile

6. annb106 profile image61
    annb106posted 8 years ago

You may be and you could not be. That is a chance that we have to take. It comes with the territory. If they're not doing anything wrong you'll know it, if he is with time you'll know that too. Sorry I know that you didn't want to hear that but the truth is the light. We all talk to people. It is a matter how we talk and act.Hopefully you have nothing to worry about.
    Barbara

7. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 7 years ago

Depends how he talks to them.

If he is "all business" then I wouldn't worry. If he flirts with them, then he's not very trustworthy at all.

8. profile image46
    tthttposted 6 years ago

noo u should fell like that ok edlese if u see him flirting kick him to the curbe

working