jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What does my wife mean when she calls me "the other women"? '

1. profile image46
    SissyCelineposted 8 years ago

What does my wife mean when she calls me "the other women"?

My wife was helped me get completely dressed feminine on holloweens and wouldgo out to parties togeather and was ok when on ocasion wear lingerie to bed, then about two years ago I told her that I have been wearing lingerie and dressing since i was nine and now she wants nothing to do with me when wearing lingerie or other cothing. She just says I'm the othe women and leaves it at that!!  David

2. ThatFranzKid profile image57
    ThatFranzKidposted 8 years ago

Your wife is clearly unhappy with your lifestyle and gender identity decisions. By referring to you as 'another woman', your wife is expressing her distaste for your like of lingerie. She doesn't think you're enough of a man.

Your choices on how you dress are solely your own. If dressing in women's clothing and lingerie is something you honestly wish to pursue and your wife has problems with this, one might recommend talking the situation out or getting couple's counseling. Of course, this is only if the issue is huge, and infringes upon your personal hopes / dreams. Best of luck.

3. Hope Alexander profile image83
    Hope Alexanderposted 7 years ago

It is surely no secret by now that many women aren't exactly on board with the men in their lives wearing women's clothing. We can point out at great length how much of a double standard this is (I wonder how many women have been wearing jeans... read more

4. omcj1234 profile image54
    omcj1234posted 7 years ago

Well, clearly your wife is put off by this lifestyle or desire of yours. You two definitely need to talk it out. Whether you get counseling or not you both need to lay all your thoughts and feelings on this subject on the table. Besides, some latent fear that you maybe a homosexual she may also feel betrayed. Cross-dressing is a major part of you that you decided not to fully reveal until way into the marriage. Maybe you thought she'd "figure it out" with the Halloween dress up but the fact is you never came out and told her. She has full rights to be upset. If she kissed another guy would you feel any less betrayed if she hinted at it afterwards in the hopes that you would figure things out? Have a talk. A long talk.