Is the Rihanna interview really necessary or should everyone just let it go and

1. Chocolat Diva profile image54
    Chocolat Divaposted 8 years ago

Is the Rihanna interview really necessary or should everyone just let it go and let them both move o

2. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

They should let it go and move on. He has apologised and has learnt his lesson.

Sadly in life - no matter all the good you do, if one makes a mistake of doing what Chris did, his name could be tainted for a very long time.

3. StarB12 profile image54
    StarB12posted 8 years ago

I think it is indeed necessary.
    She had a part in the incident as well so why not express it?
    Chris has done multiple interviews, blogs, discussion, songs and apologies about it so why can't Rihanna return the favor, regardless of how "old" the incident is.

Many (including myself) looked down on her for not speaking up....now that she's speaking up they're looking down on her for doing so!

Media is crazy, and everyone has an opinion but I think it's unfair for anyone to say she can't have a say-so in what happened, being the victim. A lot of blk girls are ridiculing her all becus of being a CB fan but I can see around all of that by saying he was wrong and she was too for going back but now that reality has hit HIM and HER....NOW we can move on!

working