jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If guy sees a random girl in a store that looks very beautiful what should he sa

1. Midasfx profile image66
    Midasfxposted 8 years ago

If guy sees a random girl in a store that looks very beautiful what should he say?

Without being creepy or " player-ish "  just like a general comment. Reason? I was in the market the other day and saw this girl who was gorgeous.

2. ForexCashBack profile image38
    ForexCashBackposted 8 years ago

You can look but don't touch. If you break it, you buy it wink lol. J/K. Umm, I guess you could just stare with some drool hanging out with a sign that says "please get the mop bucket for clean up on isle 5" lol. You could just go up and say "you look really nice". I personally wouldn't say anything at all unless I knew her.

3. Midasfx profile image66
    Midasfxposted 8 years ago

Ahh ForexCashBack, you are always good for a laugh. lol. in my mind i was drooling like a fool, so I had to narrowly escape isle 5 before she noticed.

4. nekoyasha profile image60
    nekoyashaposted 8 years ago

I suppose you could strike up a friendly conversation... "Hi, my name is ---." is always a good way to start. If she is friendly and open, she might carry on the conversation, if she ignores you... Then she probably doesn't want to talk. Good luck with you next sighting XD

5. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I don't think you should say any kind of 'general comment' to a beautiful girl you see in a store.  Just admire her looks and then go about your shopping.  It could be seen as 'creepy' if you said something at random to her.

6. gayatri tagore profile image55
    gayatri tagoreposted 8 years ago

nothing just smile at her..and rest she will understand if she is really interested take her thier for shopping, and the conversation will work out on a cup of cofee.

7. khood1357 profile image63
    khood1357posted 8 years ago

Smile and make direct eye contact with her. If she smiles back, ask her if she has read any good books lately. If she turns the other way, she is not interested.

8. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

She may be your future wife
    Dont be coward, you may kick yourself later.....
    be simple:
    you may say something like:" Hi my name is............. would you like to have a drink/lounch with me.........
    She may accept....
    As simple as that.