jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do women have feminist groups?

1. Midasfx profile image67
    Midasfxposted 8 years ago

Why do women have feminist groups?

Maybe its because I'm Jealous ( as a guy ) that we don't have circles of manlyist groups that fight for our rights. lol. I dont mean to step on toes here but why do you have groups of feminists?

2. ForexCashBack profile image39
    ForexCashBackposted 8 years ago

Another thing to ponder is, why do men join feminist groups? Women may have man-hater groups because they are insecure about their feelings towards men. I honestly don't know. The ironic thing is that the majority of men had to approve the bill/law that gave women the right to vote.

3. Midasfx profile image67
    Midasfxposted 8 years ago

yeah, maybe i just prefer things the old traditional way.  most of the guys i know think its very unattractive for a women to be soo overly independent.  and its even less attractive if they are crazy about feminism and women's rights. I also think that you should only fight for YOUR rights. not fight for the unfortunate women of Afghanistan. That is not our battle its their, if they want change thats up to the.

Heres an experiment:

we should throw tons of radical feminists into Afghanistan and and have Afghanistan throw tons of traditional women to USA to see what happens. If we conducted this social experiment, we would conclude that, all the feminists in afgan are now dead, and now here in the USA there are many happy men with traditional wives ( and wives that have more rights if they want them ) lol

4. SEO Expert Kerala profile image60
    SEO Expert Keralaposted 7 years ago

we  can  freely present  our view if it is feminist groups. To share each and every mater with man is not possible so most of woman have feminist groups.