jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you let go of somebody when you know that he/she is just not that into yo

1. kyttykatty profile image54
    kyttykattyposted 8 years ago

How do you let go of somebody when you know that he/she is just not that into you but he/she is all

2. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 8 years ago

This is a discussion of how a lack of emotional availability can cause people to stay in an unhealthy relationship. read more

3. Rangerwife profile image57
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

The easiest way is to let go of them instead of waiting for them to let go of you.  You know what's best, and you need to stay in control of the situation.  When it's hard and it hurts, do things to make you feel better about yourself such as getting in shape, shopping and getting your hair done.

4. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 8 years ago

I know that when I had to let I had to focus on the most important thing, my happiness.  No one can make me happy they can only increase my happiness.  When I came to this fact I realized that if I loved a person I would want them to be happy with or with out me.  I knew I was going to be happy with or with out them. 

This is not a selfish thing.  If a person loves you they would care that you are happy with them and they add value to your life.  If they see you as an object you will eventually figure it out and then have to find the strength to separate yourself from that situation and move on completely.

Best wishes.

working