jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your perspective on the Tiger situation?

1. Deidra26 profile image55
    Deidra26posted 8 years ago

What is your perspective on the Tiger situation?

It is very sad that women will forget their own dignity and values when an individual has wealth. Tiger should be given a lot of criticism for betraying his vows- his family. Anyway, i am sure he will regret that everyday. But as i say that there is news that his wife, Elin, is now renogtiating her pre-nuptial agreement-if it is true, then one can hardly call that a marriage. I cannot critize her for staying with him or deciding to leave, but if you decide to stay with someone because of money then you hardly worth my sympathy!

2. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I have always respected Tiger and feel it's a pity that this has happened - however, I turn my thoughts to the bar lady/hostess. She knew he was married and shouldn't have crossed the line.  Even making that voice mail public - she should have known it would only rub salt into Elin's wounds, but hey - what goes around, comes around.

As for Tigerrrrr - As its xmas, I hope it will help in healing his relationship with his Mrs as there are 2 lovely kids  who I'm sure love their mum and Dad. smile

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I think it just goes to show that cheaters eventually get caught out.

4. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

With the increased prenup payments in the millions, you wonder if the relationship is real or just a financial setup that somehow got out of hand when the media found a few women to add to the Tiger Woods saga.