I m 26. me n my bf has done intercourse for the first time n not taken any preca

1. profile image46
    Shoni1posted 8 years ago

I m 26. me n my bf has done intercourse for the first time n not taken any precautions.

its more 24 hrs now.i live in small city n will be difficult to consult doctor. we bth are very much worried. Please help me how to go abt it.Please suggest

2. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

So what if you live in a small city?  You can't worry about all the small-town Puritans' opinions.  Are THEY going to volunteer to support a possible kid you might have?  Find a doctor IMMEDIATELY, wherever, and see if you can get there in time for a "morning after" pill.  Ask a local drug store druggist for a referral to a doctor that will prescribe that if you need help to find a doctor.  This is YOUR life, not the local religious wackos', so if it is too late for the "morning after" (or few days after) pill, see about when to get an ABORTION.

If you are "christian" or other religious wacko, and don't "believe" in abortion, you are stupid and deserve to have your life screwed up by an unwanted child.  But, the poor kid.

working