jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Isn't this Q&A moderated? It has been taken over by religious (Christian) wacko

1. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Isn't this Q&A moderated?  It has been taken over by religious (Christian) wackos.

There are forum threads where they can debate how many angels dancing on their pinheads and write about the ***** that no one would otherwise read.

I thought this Q&A section was supposedly about HubPages, not those proselytizing idiots' agenda.

2. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

I quote from Hubpages FAQ: "You can ask almost anything you like, provided it’s not adult, obscene, promotional, or in any other way in contradiction with Hubpages Terms of Use".

3. Koby profile image56
    Kobyposted 8 years ago

there are topics that you can register your topic to.  I usually traverse the hubpages section

4. lkeipp profile image56
    lkeippposted 8 years ago

It does seem overwhelming, doesn't it?  I've been wondering about this myself.

5. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

Dabeaner i've posted to some of the same hubs you have and I'm a Christian; most of the time you crack wise...

Some of the stuff you say is really funny.

I'm not offended in the least by the things you say about Christians or Christianity.

Hubpages are pretty much open; if you moderate your hubs you can approve or deny a post.

I've never denied one of your post with regard to my belief in Jesus Christ no matter how off topic you were.

6. mikicagle profile image91
    mikicagleposted 7 years ago

I just wish people would read your whole question before responging to it instead of reading what they want to into your question

working