How can a wife tame a husband’s marital infidelity without sacrificing his caree

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

How can a wife tame a husband’s marital infidelity without sacrificing his career?

2. The Phil profile image57
    The Philposted 8 years ago

To me (and please remember that this is my opinion), this is two separate issues: marriage and career.

I understand that they may appear to coincide when it comes to one's life and livelihood. But if there is a problem in one, that must be resolved. The best way to resolve a problem is to figure out the issue then making strides to correct them.

In this case, the bigger problem appears to be infidelity in the marriage. This is what needs to be focused upon. If this problem is 'resolved', the career should not be a large concern.

So I would say try to figure out an understand why a husband would commit adultery. This will lead to healing the wounds and prepare you on a path to slow recovery.

3. smcopywrite profile image29
    smcopywriteposted 6 years ago

you cannot "tame" his infidelity. this is an issue that is his alone. either he is faithful or he isnt. a divorce would give you control over your own life and not having to put up with it.
    obviously he is having more than one incidence of infidelity.
    if you dont address it, its as bad as saying its ok for the behavior to continue.

working