jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what is life

1. profile image43
    Kamal Prakashposted 8 years ago

what is life

Life is that it can do better then other

2. profile image43
    Kamal Prakashposted 8 years ago

something is better then nothig. make it good whatever you get in your life

3. profile image0
    daytripeerposted 8 years ago

According to John Lennon, life is what happens while you are busy making plans.

4. slimmingcircle profile image61
    slimmingcircleposted 8 years ago

Some say life is only what you make of it! I believe life isnt easy buy you can get out of life what you want. You either sit back and do nothing or you go for it without any regrets learning by your mistakes and enjoying every moment.

5. simsmarie1988 profile image53
    simsmarie1988posted 8 years ago

Life...life is hell. You work all the time, you get hurt all the time, spend the money you make so fast you don't know what happened to it. But all in all. Life would not be worth living with out friends or family. Love is life. Without it, death is all the remains.

6. profile image0
    Sam Tatumposted 8 years ago

I wish we all could know what true life is. I am busy preparing for my true life by practising right here on earth. The earth is not so bad, if you look at it in a spiritual way. What we have here is a piece of heaven. We have love, relationships with others, we sing, praise God, worship, clean our homes, are spiritual and etc. If you believe in heaven, how do you see it? Clean, perfect, singing, music, homes, praise? We've been given our time on earth and it is a wonderful gift. We should all be trying to make this world a better place. As Jesus told us to pray. "Let your kingdom be on earth as it is in heaven." That was a powerful lesson. We can have heaven here on earth. In those things we can control. Our homes. Marriages. Our attitudes. Our relationship with God. Then comes true life.

working