jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What does it mean when your boyfriend is flirting with another girl?

1. profile image43
    princejune1996posted 8 years ago

What does it mean when your boyfriend is flirting with another girl?

2. Wealthmind profile image57
    Wealthmindposted 8 years ago

Means he is not being responsible about your relationship. Does not mean that he does not like you.

Ask him this...

"What reasons make it okay for you to flirt with other girls while going out with me?"

That question is specifically worded, so make sure you get it right. If he does not give a direct answer, then calmly ask it again. And again if necessary. He will quickly realize on his own that nothing makes it okay to do that. Then he will do one of two things.

1. He will get mad at you.
    2. He will realize and appologize.

If he gets mad, ask him if he wants to stay in the relationship.
    You'll get a correct answer from him.
    If he says no, DUMP him.
    If he says yes and is sorry about it, then give him another chance.

Hope that helps.

David

3. JeniMarie17 profile image66
    JeniMarie17posted 8 years ago

Sometimes it means a lot other times it means nothing. If he is a guy that flirts with everyone and is a people person he does not know he is doing it. Take it from me, I am a big flirt and I am not aware of it at all. Its just a fun thing to do. However if you get really annoyed jump in and take over the twos conversation that has always worked with me. Yet no matter what you should just ask him about it. However whatever you do, do not nag him about just be like I noticed you were kinda flirty the other night? is everything cool with you?

1. profile image49
      mljones2002posted 4 years agoin reply to this

but me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month and idk wht to do because hes such a flirt and a lot of girls like him and idk wht to do

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

It doesn't mean anything other than he's being friendly - providing he doesn't start giving out his phone number, making advances or planning dates with any other girls - you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

5. profile image0
    shreyasshrikantposted 2 years ago

It simply means, he is missing you. He is hopelessly loving you but you don't give your "precious" time to him.

working