How come its always the good girls that get hurt?

1. confused barbie profile image52
    confused barbieposted 8 years ago

How come its always the good girls that get hurt?

I was told he loved me but yet he still hooks up with other girls. What does that make me a slut? a fool? I think a complete idiot.

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

If he is hooking up with other girls then he doesn't respect you and doesn't understand the meaning of love.

Dating in my opinion is about finding the person you can't live without and therefore want to spend the rest of your life with. If this guy is causing you mental and emotional anguish then he's not good enough for you. Look for the guy who makes you feel good, not bad.

No boy should ever make you cry.

3. NYKitten82 profile image60
    NYKitten82posted 7 years ago

If a man really loves you then he wouldn't hook up with other females. Because when you are in love with someone when you pass another female on the street no matter what she looks like it doesn't matter. Due to the fact he is in love with another female.

If he hooks up with other females then he is only saying he loves you because he knows your a good girl. AKA your his fall back, when he is finished with these females (IF) he is finished he will come trotting back to you....why should you wait around for someone like that?

There are plently of good men out there, that would love to have a good honest FAITHFUL relationship. I say don't settle for this word this guy is throwing at you just to make you happy....because really you aren't happy..your hurt and I'd think you feel used.

Please when you get a moment check out my hub "Am I in love or in love with the thought of being in love"....I think it may help you finalize your choice.

But don't wait around for him to come back to you...because he might bring you back an STD. Don't forget even if he wears a condom he can still get Herpies...and I don't think you would want that

working