jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do all men cheat ?

1. profile image43
    lorenzo8posted 8 years ago

Do all men cheat ?

Nine out of ten women would say all men cheat.

2. Dhatri profile image55
    Dhatriposted 8 years ago

No, how can you say that all men have same character , everyone has their own thinking , own feelings . You can also say that women 's also cheat . every human are not the same , different from eachother.

3. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

is cheating something like breathing that all would be expected to do?..no all men don't cheat...

4. I.B. profile image70
    I.B.posted 8 years ago

No. All men do not cheat. But women that think that way should ask themselves ( especially if they found out their man was cheating on them ) why it came to that.

I have heard of dozens of cases where the guy cheated ( and vice versa ) and all hell broke loose, but it was just an after effect of months if not years of sexual neglect from one side. What can one expect in this case?

5. jshires0 profile image57
    jshires0posted 8 years ago

There are many men out there with good character who are faithful in their relationships.  Cheating is a matter of choice and all men are capable of making good choices. Many men respect and love the women that they're with, and would never cheat on them.  Cheating, I believe, is typically a symptom of character issues and/or unaddressed issues within the existing relationship.

6. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

i don't think ALL of them do, but some do

7. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 8 years ago

I am a man. I have only cheated once and only once in a relationship. Years ago as a young man. I was about 26 years old then. I'm 43 now and married to the love of my life.

The funny thing is I cheated because some idiot told me it wasn't normal not to cheat. I felt so bad afterwards I knew I would never do anything like that again and I never have.

I'd like to say no all men do not cheat. The thing is I've never met a man who did not cheat.

My father cheated, my brother cheated, my uncles cheated.

My friends all cheated and or are currently cheating.

Does this men all mean cheat? I don't know but it sure looks like they do.

working