jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

why do some men cheat?

1. homematchmakers profile image53
    homematchmakersposted 8 years ago

why do some men cheat?

2. bettylafea profile image52
    bettylafeaposted 8 years ago

it's in their gene honey...just can't help it...i think the biggest chunk would be ego, being honest means you're putting down your ego aside...and probably it's the easiest way out since woman in nature tend to ask many questions...

3. profile image44
    willibwaposted 8 years ago

in general, men do cheat. i feel women cheat too. so why do you feel that men do it more. maybe men are not so discreet, no?

4. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 8 years ago

I can answer it like this: Men that cheat have no morals or integrity! Not all men cheat I have been married for 5 years+ and have never cheated!

5. ShortSalesMVP profile image60
    ShortSalesMVPposted 8 years ago

OK OK Men cheat and women cheat period: the reason men get caught more often is because they are not as smooth as women when they are cheating.

This question is actually not that easy to answer, because different women have diff view of what cheating is, for some women for a men to look at an other woman will be cheating.  But I can tell you that to some man cheating is just an endorphin to boots their status, ego and so on, and men rarely see the side effect until it's too late i.e breaking up their family, losing the affection, support and family love, just for some simple thrill.
    If you want to keep you man you have to be open minded and spontaneous.

In a relationship 9 out of 10 it seems that the man end up taking an interest in something his girlfriend like.  Ladies I will recommend you do the same take interest in something the person love, if it is sports instead of arguing about what channel it should be on take an interest in the sport. This  is sure to solve something and since male love to be in charge he will be more than happy to tell you how the sport is play, he will love to educate you on what a first down is.

6. Enigmatic Me profile image74
    Enigmatic Meposted 8 years ago

The title choice may be a bit off-putting. I admit. But it isn't what people may think.              I won't give details from my own personal story, I don't think it brings objectivity to the topic. But lets just say I am a believer in monogomy.   ... read more

7. Lucey Knight profile image79
    Lucey Knightposted 8 years ago

I think reasons vary greatly with either gender with cheating.  It could be boredom, the need to see if they're still "hot", or the search for the greener grass on the other side.  They may be incredibly attracted to the other person and acting on nothing more than animalistic lust impulses.  There are websites online that encourage this type of behavior.  I ended a 7 year marriage due to my husband cheating.  In the end after all the anger and frustration subsided, I was able to look at the situation much deeper to see where we both went wrong.  There is no simple answer, all people are differnt.

8. kmartel profile image43
    kmartelposted 8 years ago

Men cheat for many reasons, simple as that.  More than often enough, men cheat on their significant others, not necessarily for sex (apparently, it is very minimal) but for emotional reasons.  Men are very emotional creatures, even more than... read more

9. Neil Sperling profile image83
    Neil Sperlingposted 8 years ago

Why do men cheat? - exactly the same reasons as why some women cheat!

working