jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your best tip to give "single agains" when they want to re-enter the dat

1. Pryncyss profile image55
    Pryncyssposted 7 years ago

What is your best tip to give "single agains" when they want to re-enter the dating scene?

2. ledefensetech profile image71
    ledefensetechposted 7 years ago

The best tip I know to give is to watch the person you are interested in and see if they do what they say they're going to do.  That's the best indicator of whether or not someone is going to make a good partner.  Being single again, you don't want to get in a relationship like your  previous one, do you?

I know, easy to say and hard to do, so I'll give another tip.  Make sure you don't make up a person and project that illusion on a real person.  From a guys perspective we do this all the time with girls when we're in high school.  We see a pretty girl and think we know her and there's a connection or something.  We already know what music they like, movies they watch, hobbies, etc.  Which may or may not have anything to do with reality.  So be careful that you're not projecting your wishes and desires on someone else, especially if they're the type to not keep their word.

3. TonyAtHubPages profile image76
    TonyAtHubPagesposted 7 years ago

I can't help myself here...

Don't make the same mistake again!

4. Dmian profile image58
    Dmianposted 7 years ago

be yourself have fun that will appeal to people and so will help you find someone with those qualities I assure you will meet amazing people with excellent attitude that way.

5. SoundAdvice profile image56
    SoundAdviceposted 7 years ago

Firstly be sure of what you want in life for yourself. Being clear about your own desires and expectations you won't have trouble deciding who you can be with and who you want to be with. Set your own priorities. For instance a handsome guy is absolutely attractive and any girl would love to be with him but if he has a fierce temper I suppose the girl needs to decide whether she can handle the temper if she needs to be with that guy. Remember we cannot change other people's habits built over a long period of time but we can make our own choices.

Just be your true self and never try to change your ownself either to appease someone. If some one wants to be with you, they will love you for who you are. Best of Luck

6. stricktlydating profile image78
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If you're re-entering the dating scene again it's a good idea not to take it all too serious.  Just relax and let yourself have some fun, there's so much to enjoy about dating it doesn't have to be stressful or too serious too soon.

My best advice is don't try to take control of the pace of a new relationship - chill out and let the relationship set it's own pace.

Best wishes!

working