jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

does my ex still love me

1. profile image46
    angelavisposted 7 years ago

does my ex still love me

I meet the guy on a webisite italiansingles in october  we talked online then we started to talk on the phone we talked everyday and night we fell in love but we never meet but we saw each other on webcam. we talked all night on the phone. everything was prefect then one day after the new year he said he couldnt do this anymore and when i ask him why he said  becuase we were to diffrent but i dont think so i am still in love with him and i think he is still in love with me even though he told me to leave him alone. then i found his sister on facebook whivh made it worse so i made him one a

2. ng0208 profile image56
    ng0208posted 7 years ago

I'm not sure if I can answer whether or not he truly loves you.   My advice to you in this situation is to give him and it some time right now.  I know it hurts and it won't be easy but it will give you time to reflect on everything and if he truly loves you he'll realize how wonderful you are, miss you, and make his way back to you  : )  If not there is someone out there more deserving of your love.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If he does he's certainly not acting like it it. Key point being he has asked you to leave him alone.

4. DJJelks profile image56
    DJJelksposted 7 years ago

Yes he should still like you but he needs sometime.

5. ArtAsLife profile image60
    ArtAsLifeposted 6 years ago

He said to leave him alone, Unless he found out about something you didnt tell him and he just cant handle seeing you, then no he probably doesnt:(